Pre Release Growers Needed OGC!

Dinafem-Mark

Hello all I hope everyone is well  :yep:

We are getting ready to drop a few new strains in the coming week's and I've managed to get a few "pre release" seeds of one of our new strains  ;)

The strain in question will be called "Ocean Grown Cookies" and I could do with 4-5 trusted members to get these babies going prior to official release  :yep:

If anyone has a free room or willingness to grow out this new creation. Drop your name in this thread and I'll pick the 4-5 members this week ;)

This is only the 2nd time we have done this and will be coming 1st to UK420  ;)

All the best 

Mark.

• Like 25

sounds an interesting strain ..sadly no room at present due to the hso sugar breaths and ogkz ..plus other members would do them better justice .nice offer though ..im sure youll get testers no worries .

• Like 7

Good luck to the lucky few :yep:

I'm not ready to go yet and got other pressing diaries waiting so will watch this one from the sidelines :yinyang:

• Like 4

Good luck people, full house of mainly dinafem strains here so the lodge is closed lol.

Ocean Grown emm.

Toke...

Edited by tokenroll
  • Like 2

I'd be up for trying some mate,could start in couple of weeks just finishing up a gorilla and some blueberry,put me down as a reserve if you like :yep:

• Like 4

Im always down you know that bro :yep:

But like others Im only a week into the OGKZ and sugars so will wish the lucky five all the best.

sounds tasty 

:headbang:

• Like 2

Alright there @Dinafem-Mark

I am always interested mate you know me, but I am a bit full at the mo, maybe a month six weeks I can do, but if that’s to long no worries, sure you’ll find plenty of willing participants.

Take it easy. Jj:yinyang:

• Like 3

@Jibba jabba That's fine brother. Hold off on this round as by the time you free up some space the other releases will be available  ;)

@ineedofusername Your in time mate. I'm going to let this play out until say Friday then I'll sekect the member that are wanting to participate  :yep:

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 4

@Dinafem-Mark It just so happens I am chopping my current lot tomorrow so you can count me in dude, I will run 3 for you along with some other Dinafems like I did with Purps#1 and do you a decent diary. Any flowering time Info on them so I can work out what else to grow with them?

• Like 6