Billys Dina-bolt mini bubbler adventure

badbillybob

On 17/02/2019 at 8:51 PM, badbillybob said:

on Friday thought, I better fill the res, and proceeded to pour 20 litres in there, at least 10 of which ended up on the floor, because it was almost full to start with

Yep whoops lol

On 17/02/2019 at 8:51 PM, badbillybob said:

I even balance on a bucket to get you an aerial view. I tell ya, the sacrifices I make for you lot. 

And those sacrifices are very much appreciated mate  :yep:

Starting to really take shape now. Lots of budsites showing  ;)

Looking good buddy  :bong:

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 1

checked these tonight, they are thirsty girls, ec had dropped thru the floor to about 0.4/0.6 ish, so I fed them some more to around 1.1ec, set ph to 5.9, and they are still getting it on.

I need to change them in the next few days, the water has been in there for 2 weeks, I know I know, its not good for them and the gren crack is objecting. 

I snipped a couple of the big fans off the green crack and big bud, to let the light in to the purps.

I will change it out soon, I promiss. 

they have some small bud sites, but we are now 4 weeks since flip, so im hoping they will get a bit more in the next week or 2.

I know they wont be trees, but im happy with the size of them, especially considering that there are 3 of them in a tote smaller than one of the totes in the big system.

and if they were any bigger they would be too top heavy and overturn the net pots.

• Like 4

@badbillybob happy, healthy and hungry :yep:

Everything sounds on track mate ;)

They may not be huge in height bit I think come harvest time you'll be pleasantly surprised  :bong:

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 2

All sounding good mate, I wish I could get my ECs to drop through the floor like yours!

Gonna have a tent full there at the end!

I have a cheap aquavac handy at all times, great for hoovering up the cock ups and run off overflows! Obv you're only gonna need it only for the cock ups, and I know you ain't gonna do that again! We're all stoners though, so you never know!

• Like 2

im quite capable of cocking up on a daily or weekly basis mate so you never know. 

these are doing fine, just out growing their  tote, but theres not much I can do about that. ive not topped them or anything at all, they have just been left to get on with it. 

if im  honest I cant remember the last time I checked the ec, but the ph is good at around 6 ish, and they were at 1.2 at the start of the week. 

im not really having to do much, they are growing themselves. I need to change the res, its been 2 and 1/2 weeks , mybad. I havnt even topped it up since sunday.

here they are today, they don't look too upset. the bigg bud is at the front of the pic,

2nd pic has the green crack at the front, cos I took it from the other side

the purps is in there too, but well camoflaguedlarge.2.jpglarge.5.jpglarge.7.jpg

• Like 3

On 21/02/2019 at 6:29 PM, badbillybob said:

im quite capable of cocking up on a daily or weekly basis mate so you never know. 

That seems to be a common occurrence in my life to mate lol

On 21/02/2019 at 6:29 PM, badbillybob said:

these are doing fine, just out growing their  tote,

What size totes are you using buddy? , if I'm not mistaken quite large?

Everything looks lush, happy and healthy from this end  :yep:

They really should start to pack on that weight in the coming week's  ;)

Have you or will you be putting any support in play? for when those buds start to explode ;)

All the best  :bong:

Mark..

Edited by Dinafem-Mark

hello, im back. got some news, I managed to change the res tonight, its been filled for 4 weeks, any wonder the green crack looks upset. 

Anyway its done now, set them to 5.7 ph and 1.2 ec.

problem is that they aren't getting enough light to do them justice really, but im gonna carry on anyway, will treat them as samplers.

here you go, heres todays pics

first pic is the purps, 2nd is the green crack, 3rd is from the green crack end, you can see shes hungry,nearest camers, and  4th pic is from the big bud end. large_d1.jpglarge_d2.jpglarge_d3.jpglarge_d4.jpg

its exactly 5 weeks since flip, but ive upped the feed tonight to 1.2, will help a bit. I even gave them 0.5ml per litre of pk to try and boost them on. 

they all look good so far, an easy grow, if that's what you are after, go with it.

• Like 6

Just now, tokenroll said:

@badbillybob looking really great in there things just seem to be running to perfection. Hydro doing what it should.

Toke...

Would probably work out better if I hadn't left the nutes in there for a month !!

But yeah, im happy with them so far, especially considering the little net pots are only like 3 or 4 inches across, and they are hardly getting any light. 

Im sure I will get a decent bit of smoke out of them tho, and will just kinda treat it as a tester grow. 

Thanks for popping in mate. 

• Like 3

@badbillybob Things look pretty good to me brother  :yep:

I know you think they are not getting enough light, do you mind me asking how much power/lighting are you using?

All the best 

Mark..

21 hours ago, badbillybob said:

its exactly 5 weeks since flip, but ive upped the feed tonight to 1.2, will help a bit.

That will help a ton mate especially at this crucial stage of bud production  ;)

All the best  :bong:

Mark..

Edited by Dinafem-Mark
  • Like 1

These are at the side of the 600watter  Mark, but not directly under it.

They are basically getting the overlap  lighting from both sides of the room, so its not a lot of lumens.

They are also a bit shaded from the other bigger plants in the RDWC.

Im sure they will do ok for me though.

• Like 1

On 04/03/2019 at 11:36 PM, badbillybob said:

These are at the side of the 600watter  Mark, but not directly under it.

They are basically getting the overlap  lighting from both sides of the room, so its not a lot of lumens.

They are also a bit shaded from the other bigger plants in the RDWC.

Im sure they will do ok for me though.

Considering they are getting the overlap light they look good to me brother  ;)

Impressive considering imo :yep:

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

here you go for this weeks update. im 7 weeks from flip, so about 5 1/2 weeks true bloom 

they are at 1.2 ec and ph is between 5.6 and 6.5 .

Purps aren't going as good as I had hoped but such is life. The green crack and big bud are making up for it.

Heres some pics,  purp, green, green purp it goes. 

large.2purp.jpglarge_1big.jpglarge_1gre.jpglarge_2gre.jpglarge.1purp.jpg

• Like 2

18 hours ago, badbillybob said:

Purps aren't going as good as I had hoped but such is life.

Just like her parent PAK (Purple Afghan Kush) the yield can be slightly reduced compared to other strains but the end product will make up for that :bong:

What would you say mate another 25 day's? Maybe 30 until harvest? 

Plenty of time to pack on more weight  ;)

Thanks for the update brother. I'll drop back in on the next  :headbang:

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 1