Any one used/using dry powdered water soluble nutrients?

robchenski

On 1/26/2019 at 2:45 PM, tokenroll said:

An example of the dry nutrients you used would be very useful I'm sure.

large.5c44b19fb5601_InkedDSC22_2028_LI(1).jpg

Edited by nbenja3

All purpose for veg & the azalea for flowering... plants are healthy asf just now.. will be updating my diary in the next couple days if you want to see the results 

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, nbenja3 said:

Of all nutrients available, these would be my last. 

Edited by blackpoolbouncer
  • Like 8

4 minutes ago, blackpoolbouncer said:

Of all nutrients available, these would be my last. 

Not a Monsanto Bayer fan mate?

Edited by Jimboo
  • Like 4

You could say that @Jimboo 

Not to mention they are shite products the miracle grow stuff. It's for amateur gardeners who don't know better. It's not anything like a professional quality product imo

• Like 4

they have split and splintered the company and renamed the subsidiaries so many times now its hard to keep track of what they own anymore

Edited by Jimboo
  • Like 1

50 minutes ago, nbenja3 said:

Very interesting. Putting all reservations to 1 side.. I'm sure there's literally 1000's people have wondered if miracle gro would produce useable flowers in their rooms but never had the balls to try it. What success have you had? Have you run a full cycle and got a result you were happy with? 

• Like 2

I started growing before I had internet and access to organics, on advice I got some tomato feed miracle grow and tomerite, I had a great result and did a few grows, it was just for a better taste I eventually started feeding orgainic feed  bio biz I think it was, not knowing mine was soft water and bio biz was short on both Mg and calcium, my grow went down hill, it was quite a while till I found out about soft water, should have stuck with miracle grow

Edited by hash72
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, nbenja3 said:

All purpose for veg & the azalea for flowering... plants are healthy asf just now.. will be updating my diary in the next couple days if you want to see the results 

Get some pictures of your grow on uk420 im sure others would love to see.

Toke...

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, tokenroll said:

Get some pictures of your grow on uk420 im sure others would love to see.

Toke...

So i have two that are just over 2 weeks into flower just now. They had a short veg since the grow has just started up again after a bit of time off.. the two plants next to each other are around 5 weeks into veg (switching to flower tomorrow) and have just been under the hps.. veg tent with the MH lamp has just been put back up, planning on getting the cycle to 2 plants cropped every month.

large.5c4f40ad1a0a5_DSC_2158(1).jpglarge.5c4f41d7474f2_DSC_2159(1).jpglarge.DSC_2160.jpglarge.DSC_2163.jpglarge.DSC_2166.jpg

• Like 3

3 hours ago, robchenski said:

Very interesting. Putting all reservations to 1 side.. I'm sure there's literally 1000's people have wondered if miracle gro would produce useable flowers in their rooms but never had the balls to try it. What success have you had? Have you run a full cycle and got a result you were happy with? 

Last crop was grown top notch! yield . even though the plants had very little love through growing since it was my dad growing them (family grow set up.. haha) i am now self employed so i have loads of time to attend to the plants.

There are so many other elements to dial in other than nutrients, especially in hydroponics! for example, Consistent water temperature and ph levels need to be sorted or your roots will not perform nearly as well as they could be.

I have used dutch pro, vitalink & shogun in the past. 

• Like 3

Happy roots, growing in rockwool just now but changing back to clay pebbles for the next run. the system is like a combo of drip feed & DWC. Should get back up to 10oz a plant again with some lovelarge.DSC_2164.jpg

Edited by nbenja3
  • Like 2

And all that with miracle gro! Well i never..

There's a ton of references saying not to for horticultural reasons. It looks like you are a rare breed even if somewhat accidentally you've maybe dispelled a little myth. That's one of the reasons I started this thread to be specifically about water soluble nutrients not from the usual cannabis ranges. Thanks for all the info you have posted. If we can outline some alternatives in this thread, dispel some myth and it helps the community that would be great.

On 26/01/2019 at 7:49 PM, somelad said:

anyone tried the greenleaf nutrients megacrop, its a all in one feed, been reading a few grows online

I ordered a sample bag of these nutrients when you could order 500g and only pay shipping and think it was about 12 quid for shipping and have been getting fantastic results under leds no deficiencies at all and pH does seem to hold more stable than with other base nutrients I have tried so always worth trying the sample. 

• Like 1