Punta's Semillas Dulces - Green Poison

Punta Roja

I see you got a journal up! Buen hecho! I grew BJ auto last time, albeit from a different breeder. It has a really lemony smell, just in case you forgot. Good luck!

• Like 4

I like your logic @Punts and interested to see how it goes as like @Openairbud says, from my experience autos do need more light, so it might be down on yield if grown on 14/10. When I've done a perpetual grow, I've always finished the autos on 18/6 before switching to 12/12 to flower photo strains.

But hey, we like to experiment and it might work. or at least give you some smoke while the FV's finish so I'm going to keep an eye on this, good luck mucker :yep:

• Like 6

9 hours ago, FigmentofFig said:

I see you got a journal up! Buen hecho! I grew BJ auto last time, albeit from a different breeder. It has a really lemony smell, just in case you forgot. Good luck!

Muchisimas gracias Señor.

Lemony/piny/earthy tasty on the exhale I recall. Hope you're well mate. 

Edited by Punts
  • Like 4

Totally shit with autos me mate because I don't give them enough thought in the seedling stage but if they're off to a good start I reckon the only downfall would be a reduced yield from the lack of light. So if I do some with a bad start and full light, you do some with a good start and reduced light, yours will come out better lol

• Like 3

Update No.: 004                                Mode: Veg 20:4                                        Days since last update: 4

Days in veg: 36                                 Days until Bloom: 12                              Days until harvest: 72

Temps: Max: 27.9 Min: 19.0                    RH: Max: 42% Min: 17%                               Feed: 1ml/l Rootjuice.

Light: 600w Dual Spectrum.                    Height from canopy: 700mm.                   Extraction: 40%

Progress:

Reduced the Airlock to 390mm x 965mm by installing cladding using laminate flooring. Tidied it up nice. Still yet to fit interior door.

Struggling massively with RH, so I've gone and bought a Humidifier, should arrive Tuesday.

Turned the fan off to see if I could perceive any odours... CF immediately installed... reeking of my fave fragrance.

Still not happy with temps, need to dial the tube heater in.

Green Poison FV. Lot 233 Jun 2018:

Loving life in the 11l.

I've been a bit concerned about the colour of the leaves since the last update, but they're greening up nicely now it's in the bigger pot.

Training will resume within the next couple of days.

Discovered a leaf being munched by a small caterpillar. I was surprised to see it this time of year.

Green Poison cuttings:

Days since taken: 12

Slowly progressing in their micro greenhouse under the 125w CFL 24/0

At least one of them will make it.

Black Jack Auto. Lot 78 Feb 2014:                                          

Days since germination: 4

Thundering on under the 125w CFL 24/0

Photographs:

gp2101.jpgGreening up nicely...

grub.JPGMaybe a Wasp larva...

cuts 21 01a.jpg

Micro greenhouse... BJ Auto in the background...

cuts 21 01b.jpg

It will survive...

cf.jpg

CF installed. I can sleep better now...

BJ190121a.jpg

And the Star of the show........BJ Auto.

@Smokebelch Top tunes last night...

Hat's off to those nearing the finishing line, some amazing plants being exhibited in the comp.

¡Bien hecho!

ATB

PR

• Like 6

@PuntsNo worries dude, I had it on until 2am, house music all night long. 

It looks like you are cracking on with your grow space, that fan and filter looks really nice.

Good luck with the cuts and seedlings dude.

• Like 3

Just now, Smokebelch said:

@PuntsNo worries dude, I had it on until 2am, house music all night long. 

It looks like you are cracking on with your grow space, that fan and filter looks really nice.

Good luck with the cuts and seedlings dude.

Cheers Belchy, I was up til 3.

• Like 3

Update No.: 005                                Mode: Veg 20:4                                        Days since last update: 4

Days in veg: 40                                 Days until Bloom:                               Days until harvest: 68

Temps: Max: 27.3 Min: 17.8                    RH: Max: 48% Min: 25%                               Feed: 1ml/l Rootjuice.

Light: 600w Dual Spectrum.                    Height from canopy: 650mm.                   Extraction: 40%

Progress:

The Airlock is finished, still yet to fit internal door.

Humidifier has arrived. It's making a bit of difference but seeing as it's only 3.5l capacity, I'm worried that it might empty when I'm not around and cause some damage.

The Good.

Temps are almost dialled in. I've inserted the thermometer probe deep into the pot and the root temps haven't fluctuated above 24 or below 20. Warm roots act like a central heating system for the plant so even if the canopy temps drop the plant will still be warm. I expect that Trichomes insulate as well.

An Infra red photo of a plant in lights out would be interesting @Smokebelch....:yep:

The Bad.

Like the idiot I am I knocked the thermometer into one of the buckets of water. Kaput. Bought two new ones.

And the Ugly.

Whilst training the GP I was a bit heavy handed and split the trunk.

I heard an escape of air as it split, a bit like letting a bit of air out of a tyre. Pressure release. 

It's not the first time I've done it and I may be off the mark here, but..... the plants I've split in the past have seemed to have grown rapidly afterwards.

Watch this space.

Green Poison FV. Lot 233 Jun 2018:

Training has resumed see above.

Roots showing at the bottom of the pot...Good news, on track for the flip at the end of the month.

Greened up lovely, thriving in the 11L.

Green Poison cuttings:

Days since taken: 16

Slowly progressing in their micro greenhouse under the 125w CFL 24/0

They will both survive but I will have to keep nursing them.

Took another cutting when I gave the GP a bit of a trim during training.

Black Jack Auto. Lot 78 Feb 2014:                                          

Days since germination: 8

Thundering on under the 125w CFL 24/0.

Some whorlly leaves coming through. Down to the age of the seed ....or that it's growing in Allmix. ("Gasps" heard from the audience)

Photographs:

5c4952b9f3f8f-gp190124.jpg

Mainlining..Punts style.

gp 190124a.jpg

Braced...

gp 190124b.jpg

Black Jack Auto. Bit out of focus but you can see that for eight days it's doing well...

gp 190124c.jpg Mystery seedling popped up...16 days, another week and I'll be potting up....

gp 190124d.jpg

The new Humidifier...looks good doesn't it?

All in all not doing too bad.

All the best to all competitors...hoping to see some sweet buds on the rack soon.

ATB

PR

Edited by Punts
  • Like 4

@PuntsThe manifolds are looking good dude, I bet you get nice even tops on your plants once they are in flower. Hopefully the humidifier will improve your environment. Keep up the good work dude.

• Like 2

It's all going on in here dude, new filter, new humidifier and new thermometers. I've drenched them with foliar feeding before and fucked em up lol

Nice training and repair job, gonna be a massive knuckle on that repair :yep:

• Like 2