Punta's Semillas Dulces - Green Poison

Punta Roja

2 hours ago, jadenugs said:

looking good so far mate and well done keeping it from the missus. Proper fooled her lol

Great news on the Black Jack auto :yep:

Thanks J , as long as I can fool the Babylon as well, eh?.....(Hoping I never need to)

• Like 4

10 hours ago, Smokebelch said:

@PuntsLooking good dude and well done of popping the five year old seed, I love the breaking news post, keep up the good work dude.

Cheers @Smokebelch It has given me a small problem though. 

How do you think an Auto would perform under 12/12?

• Like 3

@PuntsI know nothing about autos dude so can’t help you there. I would imagine it would flower with a dark period as lots of people grow them in their gardens during the summer.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Smokebelch said:

@PuntsI know nothing about autos dude so can’t help you there. I would imagine it would flower with a dark period as lots of people grow them in their gardens during the summer.

I have  plan.....

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, Resonance said:

Hi @Punts

Just popped in to wish you well on this adventure.

All the best fella.

Thank you Res...it means a lot.

• Like 3

53 minutes ago, Punts said:

Thank you Res...it means a lot.

Cool, Before i log off i nearly forgot.

To say Thankyou for showing how your running that floor space with the heater.

Not now but most def in the future that idea will help me out over the winter months.

Hope you don't mind if i kinda nick it a bit to try to keep my lasses bits from falling off with chilly temps lol .

This is why i love this site, You can always pick up all sorts of tips and tricks to help improve grows.

Cheers bud, In your debt.

• Like 6

1 hour ago, Resonance said:

Cool, Before i log off i nearly forgot.

To say Thankyou for showing how your running that floor space with the heater.

Not now but most def in the future that idea will help me out over the winter months.

Hope you don't mind if i kinda nick it a bit to try to keep my lasses bits from falling off with chilly temps lol .

This is why i love this site, You can always pick up all sorts of tips and tricks to help improve grows.

Cheers bud, In your debt.

Anytime Res, loads of great knowledge sharing on UK420....

ATB

PR

• Like 3

22 hours ago, Punts said:

Cheers @Smokebelch It has given me a small problem though. 

How do you think an Auto would perform under 12/12?

It s not adviced to do that.I believe at the end you will have a small plant with small buds.

Time is running for autos.:yep:

• Like 4

Yea like countrock said, more light the better is what I've always gleaned from scouring auto grows in the past. They don't really need a dark period at all. But you'll still get something from the bj for sure on 12/12. Nice updates mate, that's some going getting a 5 year old to pop.gives me some hope for some of my older seeds :)

• Like 5

Loving the updates man. Keep em comin :bong:  I ran a few autos on 12/12 to fill a few gaps. They were only in 5/6l pots in compost. I started them under a cfl 24/7 then up into the loft they went to 12/12. Chopped 1 last week and it looks an smells not too bad at all. 

Obviously not ideal to do it but it does work. 

• Like 4

10 hours ago, Openairbud said:

Yea like countrock said, more light the better is what I've always gleaned from scouring auto grows in the past. They don't really need a dark period at all. But you'll still get something from the bj for sure on 12/12. Nice updates mate, that's some going getting a 5 year old to pop.gives me some hope for some of my older seeds :)

Cheers Bud. Here is my plan. @Smokebelch and @countrock too.

Having had a think, I came to the conclusion (tell me if I'm wrong) that the SS FV's that I've had the pleasure to grow outdoors haven't just thought " Ay Caramba! it's September the 21st we're at 12/12 let's get blooming".

No. From experience I know that the FV's at my lat will finish around the end of September. Therefore eight weeks prior to that would be around the beginning of August. 15.5/8.5.

I'm going to start flower at 14/10. Because I believe that an FV will flower under that lighting regime and the BJ Auto will do a lot better than it would under 12/12. I can always go to 12/12 if it ain't working.

The image below shows that it gets to 14/10 at August the 27th round my way. 

270819.JPG

ATB

PR

Edited by Punts
  • Like 7

8 hours ago, The Padawan said:

Loving the updates man. Keep em comin :bong:  I ran a few autos on 12/12 to fill a few gaps. They were only in 5/6l pots in compost. I started them under a cfl 24/7 then up into the loft they went to 12/12. Chopped 1 last week and it looks an smells not too bad at all. 

Obviously not ideal to do it but it does work. 

I'll be doing similar, it's under a 125w blue spec CFL at the mo. I'll lob it under the big light when I flip . Cheers for looking in. Good luck yourself mate.

• Like 5