Punta's Semillas Dulces - Green Poison

Punta Roja

10 hours ago, countrock said:

Welcome on board @Punts and good luck with your grow and comp.

:yep:

Cheers Count, enjoying it so far. If my buds are as frosty as yours I'll have no complaints.

• Like 4

Update No.: 001                                                        Days since last update: 2

Mode: Veg 20:4               Days in veg: 28               Days until Bloom: 20               Days until harvest: 80

Temps: Max: 29.8 Min: 19.2            RH: Max: 56% Min: 27%            Feed: 1ml/l Rootjuice. Foliar fed Calcified                                                                                                                             Seaweed 1g/l

Progress:

I had my suspicions that the pallet supporting the tray may harbour harmful spores so I had a look. I was right, showing signs of black mould. So I had a think and replaced the pallet with polystyrene blocks. Win win. More hygienic, more insulation and my heater's not blocked off with timber.

Added to the list of supplements: Biobizz Rootjuice and Calcified seaweed.

Low odour no need to attach filter yet.

I've set myself a little competition to see if I can predict the harvest date.

GP: Doing well, lights off at the mo. You'll see a noticeable difference next time you see her I hope.

Cuttings: Undisturbed no news.

BJ Auto: Maintaining moisture no show yet.

Photographs:

IMG-7500.JPG

The dark patches are what was worrying me.

IMG_7501.JPG

That's a lot nicer int it?

s5.JPG

Calcified seaweed.

@stummer That's my kit I was on about.

Buena suerte todo el mundo!.

Edited by Punts
  • Like 11

@PuntsSorry I missed the start of your diary dude, it’s hard to keep up with it all now.

It looks like you are off to a flying start, your plants look nice and healthy and putting the tube heater under the floor is a great idea, warm roots are very important for fuss free flowering.

Good luck with the diary and keep up the good work dude.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Smokebelch said:

@PuntsSorry I missed the start of your diary dude, it’s hard to keep up with it all now.

It looks like you are off to a flying start, your plants look nice and healthy and putting the tube heater under the floor is a great idea, warm roots are very important for fuss free flowering.

Good luck with the diary and keep up the good work dude.

Cheers Belchy, ...it's taken a lot of work to get where I am. I sprouted the seeds under a 40W CFL with nothing in place to give me the motivation to get it sorted. Still got a couple of things to sort out but yes I'm fairly happy with how it's going.

Some great diaries and a lot of knowledge sharing in this comp.

• Like 4

Update No.: 002                                                        Days since last update: 2

Mode: Veg 20:4   Days in veg: 30   Days until Bloom: 18*            Days until harvest: 78*

Temps: Max: 26.9 Min: 18.8        RH: Max: 61% Min: 24%        Feed: 1ml/l Rootjuice. 

Light: 600w Dual Spectrum.          Height from canopy: 500mm.     Extraction: 32%

Progress:

Exterior extraction completed. Enlarged opening for duct.

Note to self: Remember to turn your fan off before ripping through 18mm ply with a recip saw from the outside.

Fan on lowest setting, ave temps have dropped by two degrees. Sitting at 24.6 as I write. Still not as dialled in as it could be. 

Odour increasing but not enough to attach the CF. But as soon as it is, it will stop the torch shining out the back of my shed.

GP: Looking very healthy apart from a few twisted leaves. I think that could be genetics and it'll probably grow out. It usually does. Wanted to pot up today but after taking a peek at the roots I decided to give it another week. Most of the bio growth has been upstairs to replace what I trimmed off I think. *I am also mindful that it may take another week or so before bloom.

Cuttings: Had a quick peek, they're very green and erect...fingers crossed.

BJ Auto seed: Still no show. It is to be expected, it is a five year old seed. 

Photographs:

gp1301b.jpg

Like a little Hedgehog.

gp1301a.jpg

Lush.

IMG-7509.jpg

Fuerte!

All the best everyone......some good looking SS specimens out there.

Edited by Punts
  • Like 7

10 minutes ago, jadenugs said:

Nice set up for the heating dude ;)

Cheers J, Turned the stat up to 26, see if those mins can rise a bit.

• Like 2

@PuntsThe text is blue like above and looks good on that non members light green back ground. Against the black back ground of the members forums it’s really hard to read the blue text. It’s slanting like the bottom example you gave.

Your plants are looking good though dude, coming on a treat, keep up the good work.

• Like 3

Update No.: 003                                Mode: Veg 20:4                                        Days since last update: 3

Days in veg: 32                                 Days until Bloom: 16                            Days until harvest: 76

Temps: Max: 25.8 Min: 20.4                RH: Max: 50% Min: 22%                            Feed: 1ml/l Rootjuice.

Light: 600w Dual Spectrum.                    Height from canopy: 600mm.                   Extraction: 35%

Progress:

Enlarged the entrance to 410mm x 985mm, still yet to fit interior door.

Struggling with RH, I expect it will rise as the plants grow. Two buckets of water in the grow space making little difference.

Passed the Acid test yesterday. The Mrs came up the studio and knocked on the door. I rapidly closed the entrance to the grow space and I let her in. Her words were "You're not growing weed in here are you?" . "As if?, Have a look round" I said. She left suspecting nothing. Only myself and you lot know about this.

The environment for this grow depends so much on the ambient temperature, I think I will struggle in summer.

Part of the problem is..... me. I can't stop checking on them. I bet I'm not alone.

Green Poison: 

Potted up straight into the 11l. It'll be easier watering from now on, I was watering twice a day.

My jars are empty and like us all I'm keen to get this over the line so if I want to flip at the end of the month it'll need a couple of weeks to maybe/maybe not root out the pot.

I forgot to take a photo of the roots but they're fluffy white and I'd say it was pot bound. Overdue a pot up. I could tell the nutes from the Allmix were exhausted.

Hopefully we'll see some good growth over the next fortnight or so.

Green Poison cuttings: 

Me? I'd say yay! They've taken. 

Black Jack Auto seeds: 

Maintaining moisture no show yet. Sown the other two BJ seeds. I don't think we'll see the first one. 

Photographs:

gp1501b.jpg

Should see some good growth now.

gp1501a.jpg

Red and Green should never be seen.....

cuts 15 01.jpg

Really?

I get high looking at plants as well as ingesting them, I can only take so much of these diaries, some fantastic growing going on.

¡Hasta pronto!

Edited by Punts
  • Like 8

*BREAKING NEWS!*

Five year old Sweet Seeds Black Jack Auto sprouts.

Experts baffled, location kept secret.

Prime Minister declares national holiday.

Pope to visit grow space to declare miracle. 

Internet crashes following revelation.

Mystery Billionaire offers $10m for plant.

Punts named on new years honours list.

More to follow.........

BJ1a.jpg

¡Poderosa!

Edited by Punts
  • Like 12