Saltys Sweet Deep Grapefruit

Salty

17 minutes ago, ScottishStemSmoker said:

@Salty Cheers for the input brother, i think grapefruit will defo be on the next run because the taste sounds juicy! Difficult to decide because of how many strains i want to do...  

Ye won't go far wrong with any o Dinafem's stuff really but if yer looking for somethin nice amnesia kush is a belter.

• Like 2

On 06/04/2019 at 10:46 PM, ScottishStemSmoker said:

@Salty Cheers for the input brother, i think grapefruit will defo be on the next run because the taste sounds juicy! Difficult to decide because of how many strains i want to do...  

So many strains and not enough time ;)

Work your way through them slowly mate and before long you'll find a few strains that peak your attention  :yep:

Have you been growing long my friend @ScottishStemSmoker?

On 06/04/2019 at 10:28 PM, Salty said:

Smokewise she's lovely....proper sweet grapefruit smell n taste. Maybe not the strongest of smokes but plenty potent enough to keep me happy and I've been smokin for 40yrs.....and tasty as feck

Thanks for the feedback brother and enjoy our SDG :yep:

All the best  :bong:

Mark..

Edited by Dinafem-Mark
  • Like 2

41 minutes ago, Dinafem-Mark said:

Thanks for the feedback brother and enjoy our SDG :yep:

All the best  :bong:

Mark..

As it happens my mate has just left and we were just smoking some there. Its real nice after a couple of weeks curing and he wants to do a tentfull of them

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Salty said:

As it happens my mate has just left and we were just smoking some there. Its real nice after a couple of weeks curing and he wants to do a tentfull of them

Now that's great feedback  ;)

Please tell your friend good luck and if you get the chance to take a picture or 2 that would be fantastic  :yep:

All the best 

Mark..

@Dinafem-Mark Exactly!! Basically my first mate, I've done a few grows in the past but i was shooting in the dark knowledge wise. I've been trying to read forms and educate myself as much as possible about plants and growing but i think as with most things you learn best from trail and error.

• Like 1

On 09/04/2019 at 4:55 PM, ScottishStemSmoker said:

but i think as with most things you learn best from trail and error.

That's so true mate. You can do all the reading and research in the world (that will give you the knowledge) but actually getting your hands dirty, learning from mistakes and successes is the best way to learn imo ;)

Have fun my friend  :yep:

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 1