doobie`s sweet green poison

doobie01

@delagdo yep i have a couple in there no idea the types but were given to me about 3 years ago and i never looked after or watered and forgot about them. and i saw them the other day on the windowsill so thought i would give them a treat fresh lightmix and a feed of nutes and then decided that no harm would come if they had a holiday in the artificial sunshine lol it might bring a bit of life back to them have given them a foliar feed of intense nutrients go+ a couple of times in the last week and i think they are straightening back up toward the lamp but that could be wishfull thinking as they were not the heathiest looking things when i got them originally lol 

Edited by doobie01
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

large_gp1.jpg

Were still growing lol this is still in the small pot but can stay for a bit longer as it was slightly behind due to some rough handling lol

large_gp2.jpg

Repotted into a slight hotmix using common garden growbag medium so back to plain water feeds for a while until it calms down a bit. 

Will get some more shots up ASAP 

Good luck to everybody entered :)

• Like 4

@doobie01 looking fine there, sorry for not popping in for a look till now, so much happening with comps and seeds for diaries  etc on the site it takes me all year to get thru it all.

Will sit in the corner and watch the progress.

Toke...

• Like 3

You're doing well. :yep:

But maybe you should reduce fertilizer. It seems that the tips of the leaves indicate an overfertilization. But this is as a personal opinion.

Sweet smokes.

-Apolo

• Like 1

@Sweet Seeds Apolo yep have done that mate thanks for your reply :B):

Finally getting them turned round a bit after under/over watering and basically fecking them up lol

large.compressed_1697051765IMG_20190411_090947.jpg

They will have come round fully by end of week I hope. 

Will be flipping them soon just giving them a couple of more weeks to help them recover from my torture treatment and all should be good 

Next ones will be back in dwc as I find it easier to manage and better for me. 

Hope everyone reading this diary is finding it eerm entertaining or a what not to do lol

Doobie01 damaging plants so others don't have to lol

Atb

• Like 2

few days later and :

large.compressed_1784845838IMG_20190415_150954.jpg

waiting to start their flowering off but just want that extra week or so on plain water before the flip :) 

atb people :)

• Like 4

@Serpent Yes m8 they are getting there thinking on another week or so plain water feed  then flip em and slowly put flower feed back to them :hippy:

Took a cut from each of them last night so will mum best one for a rerun In dwc at some point 

Cheers for looking in m8 :skin_up:

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...

large.compressed_667306066IMG_20190516_145115.jpg

still a few burnt lower tips but all have started to bud started up on very low strength feed and slowly building it back up and generally giving them time from such a stressful situation they have been through but shows just how "tough" they are and how complete noob proof genetics the green poisons really are :)

I have taken a cut from one so thats gone in a pot to act as a long standing mother for a dwc run later on 

all the best  :)

• Like 1