doobie`s sweet green poison

doobie01

hi all and welcome to my late attempt into the competition.

I`ve had the seeds for months and have just got round to where i thought i would be ages ago proper timing mess up on my part  so here it is started today :)

large.IMG_20190104_121225.jpglarge.compressed_217208612IMG_20190104_111855.jpg

seeds are in a little tupperware pot soaking in water for 24 hrs and once they sink they will be into kitchen towel for a day or two then into

root-it/riot cubes 

large.compressed_2080289774IMG_20190104_135950.jpg

once cubes have roots through they will be placed in baskets with clay pebbles and made ready for my poundland bins that i now use as mini bubblers for the first few weeks of life in my dp90 prop tent under 100w blurple led.

have been looking through others diarys and i wont be winning anything but all being well i will keep it going with  gorilla girl and indigo berry kush strains set off at a later date when these are set to flowering.

each seed/plant will have cuts taken from it and put in soil for mothers and the best 1 of the 4 from each of the strains will be kept for future runs as hopefully a new tent is coming my way soon

(a prize from a instagrom hydro shop competition but not holding my breath as i won it a month ago now and it still has not turned up :(  )

anyway as soon as i do anything with them then photos and updates will be taken and done 

all the best 

• Like 11

@doobie01It’s nice to see another Sweet Seeds diary kicking off.

Good luck with the germination and the competition dude.

Edited by Smokebelch
  • Like 3

Thanks for sharing a new diary and for participating in the contest ;)

I hope you enjoy it!

Sweet smokes!
Jaypp

• Like 3

got a couple of roots through on each of the cubes now but instead of hydro they are going in a bag of plagron light mix for now as i plan a tent change and need to be able to remove from one tent and cant do that with rdwc tubs that are linked together will be put into smallest pots i have at moment then potted up 

• Like 7

Thanks mate a quick pic of some seedlings lol just waiting for them to start growing up they are in my little dp90 with a 4000k hlg 65 quantum board from diyleduk large.compressed_249743199IMG_20190116_180604.jpg

Still baby's so we shall see what the week brings 

All the best people :)

• Like 10

It will certainly be interesting I can promise that. 

maybe not great but interesting no the less lol

Gone for soil and my last attempt at grobag growing was with another company's zkittzo strain and did OK but not as good as I should due to poor wet dry cycles and general mismanagement so hopefully this time round I will get on top and have plenty of quality buds at the end as the green poison is a great yielding strain with some nice tasting buds thanks for dropping in :)

• Like 5

@Punts

Nothing from sweetseeds before but have seen it growing and tasted some and from what I remember it was a nice smoke and effect so when I got the chance to pick a few strains that was my first choice as I wanted a jar filler and when done right it's definitely that lol

• Like 5