doobie`s sweet green poison

doobie01

• 3 weeks later...

Thought it was time for a little update things have moved on since last update a bit 

large.compressed_338643886IMG_20190202_180105.jpg girls are living in the small tent and it's all going OK so far gonna start feeding them slightly over next week now they have had a chance to put feet down properly now. 

All the best people's lol

• Like 6

• 2 weeks later...

large.compressed_311350970IMG_20190214_165001.jpg

girls are finding there feet happily now and will start doing more regular updates now something is happening 

all are now potted into full pots and will allow a few weeks until next pot up for roots to take hold grown under a 4000k hlg 65 from diyleduk and loving the light just need to sort feed out for them now thinking of using a couple of old unopened bottles of bcuzz soil a&b  i have kicking about as they are planted in light mix and and have had no feed so far.

hope everyone is happy and all the best :)

• Like 5

@tokenroll thanks mate the lights ace cant wait to get strips sorted out and everything sorted this year.

i have taken my old 2m2 budbox down as it was too big for the room and got the tent part back in its bag !!! .Then found the floor of the tent in the room so i have to try and get that in aswell lol.

anyway worked out i could use half the frame and wrap it using a part roll of mylar i got on fleabay and a plastic decorators door and create a veg tent got half way through and run out of tape so i have to go into town and get more to tape seams up and make vents etc proper blue peter stuff lol should have gone 1m2 then i would have had enough.

hoping to get a couple of double strips from diyleduk soon so that will help further my plans :)

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

sorry for the poor picture quality but am sorting a few things out in the room so its all a bit of a state at the moment but girls are pushing along nicely and have grown plenty since last update now on a light feed of bcuzz soil food and loving life at the moment when room is sorted out properly will get this diary properly off and running 

large.compressed_371594750IMG_20190228_180534.jpg

pic taken under the yellow glow of hps but in natural light they are alot more healthy looking lol

all the best people 

doobie :)

• Like 6

Good to read things are going in the right direction @doobie01 and hopefully you get your grow room sorted as sometimes it feels like its never ending :yep:

• Like 2

thanks for replies guys :) the one thing i do like about pots are the fact you can move them about where rdwc your kind of stuck in place for the term.

All the gubbins for the intake vent have arrived now so on with that sometime this week then get fans and controllers etc properly put in place pot up and carry on.

all the best people :)

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

they have grown (hps)lol large.5c895ca23282c_compressed_767215634compressed_1865453141Greenpoison2.jpg

i have now topped them all giving them a chance to bush out a bit and for the bottoms to catch up need to get them in the next size pot this week and they wont look so tall its deceptive is the pic as the pot quite small  lol 

large.5c895c2f37bd6_compressed_561947874Greenpoisontoppee.jpg

just a quick nip with the thumbnail of the center stem.

I will start with the bondage :naughty::chains: for shape soon but everything is plodding on in its own happy way will put up some more pics after the repot and shaping has started :)

all the best

• Like 4