Blow mind auto

K-B

Looking nice bud let's hope the blow mind shoot up now and you'll be laughing. And there will be some big old green poison following them up too, I fancy them myself after descriptions of green apples taste wise :yinyang:

• Like 3

• 1 month later...

Just thought I'd drop in and let you guys know what's happening being as I left this diary dead. 

I decided to withdraw from the competition and grow diary all together as the plants were awful. Maybe I just got unlucky but these blow mind didn't perform well at all. 2 seeds didn't germinate  (I've been using the same germination technique for 5yrs now and very rarely get seeds that don't crack) and the 2 plants that were there turned out completely crap. Scraggly, lanky horrible looking plants with airy bland buds. I know I had some issues with cold in the first half of the grow but it wasn't for long and it wasn't enough to seriously damage the plants. I've dealt with both kinds of temperature extremes with different strains and they still produced something at least half nice. After the brief cold snap I got my temperatures and feeds sorted correctly. The plants were green and healthy looking but all round unpleasant aside from that. 

This isn't a complaint about the seeds, I've grown plenty from sweet seeds in the past and have always been happy  (hence why I entered this comp!) But I really didn't like these blow mind and feel like the seeds were a waste of money.

So Yeah, sorry I left this diary dead and once again, this isn't a complaint, but I wanted to let people know what's going on other than leave another dead diary hanging out there.

Cheers

• Like 6

Sorry to read this @K-B I think we've all had disastrous grows and can't put our finger on why, that's the gamble of growing we sometimes take :yinyang:

Good luck with your future grows, onwards and upwards :yep:

• Like 2

That's bad luck for sure.  Yea Autos are notorious for being super sensitive to needing the most perfect environment at the start for them to really take off.  Just having another crack myself for the fun of it.  Feminised ones are in my experience much more hardy and time per ounce of weed still the best way to go.

I hope you have another quick go.....there is still time ! 

• Like 1