Blow mind auto

K-B

Some plants just don't grow well, I guess it's just the flipside to those times we find the exceptionally good ones. I've got my fingers crossed the new seedling is one of those instead.

Also, enjoying peeking at what I presume is your peyote, something I've always been interested in but not done.

• Like 5

7 hours ago, delagdo said:

Some plants just don't grow well, I guess it's just the flipside to those times we find the exceptionally good ones. I've got my fingers crossed the new seedling is one of those instead.

Also, enjoying peeking at what I presume is your peyote, something I've always been interested in but not done.

Definitely mate. It's all part of the game ain't it.

Yes mate that one of them. I have 3 tripple clustered plants and one with pups. One did flower a few months ago but died (the flower). I think I have some photos of the flower I can share later if you're interested. That cacti in my tent is just an experiment as a mouse  (yes, a mouse!) Tried to burrow through her soil and ripped her tap roots apart. She survived though so I'm now seeing what she'll do under LED. I also have 2 4ft+ san Pedro's. And other psychedelic plants. Only one I hate is salvia. Done it twice and it confused and terrified me both times. I'm very spiritual and meditate everyday day these things are more than just plants to me. If you'd like a chat over dm about cacti and up a talk. I don't just grow mescaline cacti, I grow all sorts. 

• Like 5

Ah, didn't spot the cacti till it's just been mentioned, nice one. Also good shout getting rid of the poorly one, hope the replacement is a good egg. :)

• Like 4

it is a lottery sometimes...thats why i always go with numbers rather than training etc....guaranteed you will always have 1-2 that arent happy and if ur only growing 1 or 2 that can be devastating....atb....:yinyang:

• Like 6

@grotbags thats my usual preferred method too but thought I'd try something new. You're spot on though mate it is a lottery and I may just throw 10 in next time and keep the best. 

I'm ŕeally sorry for the lack of updates guys. Some competition ay lol

I've had some delays. My heater cut out and had to contend with some really low temps. It's also a learning curve using LED for the first time too.

They are however alive and the younger plant is still pretty and perfectly green. The older plant shows some signs of ware on the lower growth but since temps have been regulated the new growth looks fine and they are growing faster now. 

My only issue is a pretty serious delay in how quick they've grown due to the cold snap but they have recovered and moving along.

I'll be sure to get a few pics up later. 

Cheers

• Like 6

@K-B I always pop one or two extra seeds as back ups as I can’t be bothered with really fussy plants, I find the only problem with doing this is choosing which ones to ditch if they all turn out to be quality plants.

Sorry to hear you are having some issues with the cold but it sounds like you are back on track again now, keep up the good work dude.

• Like 2

@Smokebelch i know what ya mean mate, it's hard ditching any plant at the best of times! Slowly back on track 

DAY 11 YOUNGER PLANT DAY 25 OLDER PLANT 

The photos are from last night. Been so busy trying to start up a buisness this has been a hard grow to keep on top of.

This cold snap has seriously stunted me. Being new to LED and learning how to use them properly has been a factor too I think. 

The older plant that is now day 25 is tiny and usually my autos are showing signs of bloom by this point. The lower portion of the plant took some damage but the new growth is healthy. Temps haven't been optimal but I've regulated them to a steady 21-22c now which is acceptable I guess.

The younger plant on day 11 is looking a little behind too but not as bad as the older plant. 

They have however grown roots exceptionally fast and the roots are thick and white so I repotted and that seems to have made them grow a little faster. No feed except a little PM root juice.

Not my proudest grow to date but here's a couple photos 

DAY 25

large.20181215_184441-1440x1920.jpg

DAY 11 (looking a little droopy still recovering from the cold)

large.20181215_184527_001-1440x1920.jpg

I apologise for such a poor diary so far. In terms of updates and the quality of my plants. Things are getting better though 

I will make things better 

Cheers

• Like 5

i've grown 3 blow mind autos, 1 was runty, and the other two grew but were like little cabbages. Those autos that never stretch out. Sure i've seen some others have issues with them....so i think it may be them that blow or suck...not you 

• Like 4

you can hear them singing david souls dont give up on us baby if you put your ear to the speakers .

• Like 4

@Serpent thanks man. Things are looking ok now! This cold has been so on and off but I think I've nailed it now.

@Lean Bear yeah I'd have to agree these don't seem to be the best genetics I've worked with, which is unlike sweet seeds. 1 seed didn't germ, one was a complete mutant that wouldn't grow. The two I have left though are looking ok now. They are still way behind but they are getting going and looking well so i won't wright these off and call them shit yet. They might produce some killer buds.

@vince noir rock n roll star I wondered where that music was coming from! They are looking well mate :yep:

@grotbags those positive vibes have done us well. Thank you. I'm sending some positive energy back your way :yinyang:

@PauloLx thank you mate. She smelled good enough to eat too. In fact, I liked those plants so much I plan to run the photo version and find a keeper! Thank you for the healthy vibes 

@Smokebelch thanks mate. They are picking up now and I'm returning positive energy back your way. Thank you 

Hope you have all had a great Christmas guys

DAY 22 YOUNGER PLANT - DAY 36 OLDER PLANT

Things have picked up well. They are still behind where I think they should be but they growing quite quickly now and looking healthy. 

The plant on day 36 has had some LST done and the younger plant will tonight or tomorrow. 

It's not been cheap but I've kept my heater and LED on 24hrs and managed to regulate a good temp of between 23-26c which is ideal given the bitterness outside especially.

They have had their first light feed last night of 1ml per litre each of biobizz grow and 2.5ml per litre of PM root juice and had 1 litre each. I left some feed on the leaves by accident and has left some slight marks but nothing too noticeable. 

Here are some pics of the older plant. 

SHOWING SOME LST

large.20181227_165143-1440x1920.jpglarge.20181227_164840-1440x1920.jpglarge.20181227_165129-1440x1920.jpg

NOT THE BEST CLOSE UP, BUT THE OLDER PLANT HAS SOME PISTILS POPPING. I'M HOPING SHE'LL GROW A FAIR BIT MORE BEFORE GOING FULL BLOOM!

large.20181227_164824-0-1440x2560.jpg

THE YOUNGER PLANT - NOT MUCH TO SHOW REALLYSHE'S A LITTLE DROOPY WHERE I MISSED A WATERING. SHE WAS VERY DROOPY YESTERDAY BUT LOOKS MUCH BETTER TODAY. SHE'S STILL A LITTLE BEHIND TOO BUT LOOKING MORE RIGHT FOR HER AGE COMPARED TO THE OLDER PLANT 

large.20181227_164950-1440x1920.jpg

So things seem to be getting better. Steady amount of growth over 11 days.

Im planting 2 green poison tomorrow  (fast versions) which I didn't even know I had. Was going through the seed collection in the fridge and found them. They should get a nice long veg until these finish up. I plan to use the extra veg time to build a mega root ball! I want the 6.5l pots completely white inside when done. 

Thanks again for all the positive vibes, seems to have worked.

Cheers 

• Like 8