In Search of the ULTIMATE SATIVA and INDICA'....(Rare Land-Race Hunt with @Ch@ppers)

panik

20 hours ago, Ch@ppers said:

I have done the EBC and the ABC on foot and heli. 

When I first did the ABC the trek started at lakeside, nowadays its easier. I have a mate who has organised a few group bike rides to everest on the Chinese side. 

Met this guy in Nepal, no prizes for guessing where his brother works. large.Screenshot_20200708_120016.jpg

Mate u sure you didn't take your work jacket for a swapsie. 

4 real they got Tesco near the himalayas. 

Mental as fuck

9 minutes ago, B-real said:

Mate u sure you didn't take your work jacket for a swapsie. 

4 real they got Tesco near the himalayas. 

Mental as fuck

No Tesco up there mate lol his brother is an ex-gurkha living in the UK and working in Tesco. 

large.Screenshot_20200709_091553.jpg

• Like 6

5 minutes ago, Ch@ppers said:

No Tesco up there mate lol his brother is an ex-gurkha living in the UK and working in Tesco. 

large.Screenshot_20200709_091553.jpg

hahaha maaaaan you could have strung me along good and propa. 

I was waiting next question would have been what bloody fruit and veg do they sell sane as uk carrots broccoli etc.

Atleast u saved me the deep embarrassment. 

You no your trip and exploration in the quest for holy grail land race is epic .

I salute u.

Have a good un. 

10 hours ago, B-real said:

You no your trip and exploration in the quest for holy grail land race is epic .

The next trip is maybe back to western China, Pakistan, and afghan, I have been to all three in the past so will be interesting :ninja:

large.Screenshot_20200709_201554.jpglarge.Screenshot_20200709_201430.jpglarge.Screenshot_20200709_172436.jpglarge.Screenshot_20200709_201510.jpg

• Like 11

30 minutes ago, Ch@ppers said:

The next trip is maybe back to western China, Pakistan, and afghan, I have been to all three in the past so will be interesting :ninja:

large.Screenshot_20200709_201554.jpglarge.Screenshot_20200709_201430.jpglarge.Screenshot_20200709_172436.jpglarge.Screenshot_20200709_201510.jpg

Nice exploration pics. 

What about south America what land race they got over that side and Hawaii there's some strong sativa dunno if it's land race.

Deffo Afghan and Pakistan I'd thought not sure about western China do they even blaze lol.

Serious tho what's there native stuff like .

21 hours ago, B-real said:

not sure about western China do they even blaze lol.

Certainly,the tarim mummies excavated in xinjiang were found with sacks of cannabis,its been used in the region for thousands of years for medicinal and ritual purposes,the first record of cannabis use in that area was around 440BC.I have seen plants growing alongside irrigation ditches around tashkurgan and kashgar,you used to be able to buy kashi hash at the famous kashgar sunday market,plus its only a hop,skip,and jump up the KKH from Pakistan,all part of the old silk route.

• Like 7

Just now, r3d said:

@Ch@ppers love the piucs of your ventures

but how much would a trip like yours cost? I would love to do something like this before i pop my clogs lol

Depends upon your comfort level to be honest mate,i have kipped by the side of the road in the past and eaten street-food,some people want a higher level of comfort and cuisine,its cheap though in places like Nepal,couple of grand in your pocket and your passport and you can survive for a couple of months depending upon your level,you can either stay in dirt cheap accommodation with hot and cold running cockroaches and a light bulb or somewhere nice with WiFi hot water and suchlike,local buses are a couple of quid for a 6-7-8-9 hour journey but the suspension makes the seats feel like a ride on the punisher at a theme park,its all part of the game mate,the last time I was in Pakistan for a solid month my showers were glacial meltwater which gave me my morning fix of brain-freeze,hot water in the particular area I was in was used for a cup of chai.

• Like 6

4 minutes ago, Ch@ppers said:

Depends upon your comfort level to be honest mate,i have kipped by the side of the road in the past and eaten street-food,some people want a higher level of comfort and cuisine,its cheap though in places like Nepal,couple of grand in your pocket and your passport and you can survive for a couple of months depending upon your level,you can either stay in dirt cheap accommodation with hot and cold running cockroaches and a light bulb or somewhere nice with WiFi hot water and suchlike,local buses are a couple of quid for a 6-7-8-9 hour journey but the suspension makes the seats feel like a ride on the punisher at a theme park,its all part of the game mate,the last time I was in Pakistan for a solid month my showers were glacial meltwater which gave me my morning fix of brain-freeze,hot water in the particular area I was in was used for a cup of chai.

Ur a fuking god .closest i got to ruffing it up was eating stix (supposed to be chicken) off a street food vendors in patay a

Just now, B-real said:

Ur a fuking god .closest i got to ruffing it up was eating stix (supposed to be chicken) off a street food vendors in patay a

I once ate STAR meat in the Philippines,in Cebu city at a particularly downmarket food stall on the docks,i asked what star meat was,the stall owner told me to read it backwards :wacko:

• Like 9

Just now, Ch@ppers said:

I once ate STAR meat in the Philippines,in Cebu city at a particularly downmarket food stall on the docks,i asked what star meat was,the stall owner told me to read it backwards :wacko:

Niiiiiice 

On 10/07/2020 at 6:50 PM, Ch@ppers said:

accommodation with hot and cold running cockroaches and a light bulb 

Them's the one's...but an image of a red blood stain on the floor from a red concrete bathroom in the barest room of Puri (Orissa) will forever be burned into my brain :puke:

• Like 1

4 hours ago, j0eperry said:

Them's the one's...but an image of a red blood stain on the floor from a red concrete bathroom in the barest room of Puri (Orissa) will forever be burned into my brain :puke:

You don’t have to get far to experience something like this. 

On my first night in Barcelona, I walked through a small alleyway to find a blood soaked t-shirt. Quite the shock, like you said.

A few steps on the main road, I noticed a man walking up to me from behind. He was offering me hash, but another man was ‚insuspiciously’ following.

It might have been my general paranoia, but all red flags went off and I got into the next bar as fast as I could.

Edited by Renard
  • Like 4

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...