In Search of the ULTIMATE SATIVA and INDICA'....(Rare Land-Race Hunt with @Ch@ppers)

panik

• 2 weeks later...

@Ch@ppers is back now mate for new year , we are waiting on some deliveries so fingers crossed, as soon as we know more and finalise everything, the new landrace seeds category will be added to the website for purchase, so fingers crossed all goes well.. :yep: 

• Like 19

brilliant informative thread guys......i'll definitely be investing in some landrace seeds for my own project....:yinyang:

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Larry Badgeley said:

My wife works with a beautiful woman who is from Bhutan. :yinyang:

I met a woman in Haa valley recently who has three husbands,i didn't know some practice polyandry in the land of the thunder dragon :yinyang:

• Like 3

The SeedHunter in office showing us excactly what route he took from Kathmandu to Bhutan,.. and where the Nepalese seeds came from that's just arrived,..dance013.gif

large.user406701_pic1913539_1547071764.jpeg.jpglarge.user406701_pic1913537_1547071764.jpeg.jpglarge.user406701_pic1913538_1547071764.jpeg.jpg

• Like 22

• 1 month later...