Cream of the Crop - October 2018

Joolz

Cream of the Crop - October2018  

224 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Had to go for @FarmerPalmersNT cookies.

WOW that looks so frosty, cookies and star dawg are my favourite flavours I'm soooo jelous lol.

Congrats to all the entries tho, all that bud looks so  mouth watering.

Mmmmmm frosty buds :skin_up:

• Like 1

Wow tough choice as always.

i normally narrow it down to two or three and go away and have a little dribble about them.

So have done that and decided Blackpool bouncer is the one

I voted for @tokenroll Gorilla, I think this is a lovely photograph and the depth of feild technique he has used makes it look the pistils are swaying in a gentle breeze. Its taken me a while to decide between this and @delagdo Jack 47 Auto, both are quality photos and I cant believe they both have so few votes.

As usual though everyone is a winner who gets an entry into the Cream of Crop competition. Good luck everybody.

Edited by Smokebelch
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

I'm new around here so forgive my excitement but HOLY SHIT that's a set of beauties, gives me so much inspiration to step my own game up. Amazing work by you all.

• Like 5

Wow! Thanks guys. Well chuffed to be nominated again, let alone win! Especially against all that serious competition. :)

Very happy to pass the nutrients on to @blackpoolbouncer in second, as awesome though I'm sure they are I'd have no use for them in my no till.

I will most definitely make use of those beans though!!!! In fact by way of some small payback I'll make sure they get run next in my megabed diary :)

• Like 4

@FarmerPalmersNT you deserved it man. Awesome bit if bud that mate. 

What a gent too. I really appreciate the gesture and if it's ok with Joolz I will happily accept. I've got just the job for them and was going to be going out tomorrow to buy some nutrients so thank you very kindly. Well appreciated and a lovely surprise.

Thanks to everyone that voted for me and for being ci sidered. Certainly don't feel bad coming second to the winner.

Well done to all, was a cracking month 

• Like 5