Cream of the Crop - October 2018

Joolz

Cream of the Crop - October2018  

224 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Some beauties in amongst thatlot especially H + H2O’s ESB & what can I say about the cookies from FarmerPalmersNT...fuck me.

Top work all of them.

• Like 2

Fuckkk! Login on today I did not expect to see one of my bud shots up for cream of the crop nomination :yahoo:.. some epic bud shots for competition and I must say @FarmerPalmersNT that shits frosty as fuck :yep: ... well happy to get a uk guerrilla grow up in here though didnt think id ever achieve that! Good luck everyone..:skin_up:

• Like 4

i've got to be honest, its farmer palmer for me yet again!! never seen a bud that covered in trichs....Honorable mention for farmer g, lovely flowers....:yep: and great prizes again, good luck all.....:yinyang:

• Like 1

That frosty cookie bud did it for me and gets my vote! Amazing! Some great efforts again this months, so congrats to one and all, even if you don't win :)

• Like 1

Guest theokoles

Really tough call, but PabloEscobars Tangie gets my vote. Nice and frosty with a good structure bud to leaf ratio..lovely.

Really honoured that i have been nominated again for the prestigious COTC competition thanks Joolz and team :yinyang:

Was a decision between the cookies and disco biscuit for me and in the end i opted for the biscuit :yep:

Well done to all the nominees this month great pictures all round.

Farmer G

• Like 1