Cream of the Crop - October 2018

Joolz

Cream of the Crop - October2018  

224 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Here it is! Our 175th Cream of the Crop competition in our quest to find the very best pictures posted at UK420 every month.

Voting closes at midnight 30th of November, you get only one vote, so have a good look before you choose.

Below is the short list chosen by the uk420 staff from last months nominations, for you our community members to vote on as the best or most interesting picture uploaded.

All the pictures short listed will get a permanent place in the Cream Of The Crop forum in Members Budshots.

The Prize's for this months outright winner is a pack of B-Line seeds courtesy of Oldtimer1 and our new UK420 seed shop and an awesome prize from Intense Nutrients

large.I.N-competition-600x150.jpg

For information about to nominate your photos please click below

FARMER G - B-Line

large_257.jpg.046d943684bd1c8907e6271712

80085 - Purps#1

large.rps20181009_233623.jpg.1d97c33500a

H + H2O - ESB

large.IMG_20181003_204310.jpg.00e8c769b7

FarmerPalmersNT - Cookies

20181009-204458.jpg

PabloEscobar- Tangie Auto

large.20181018_154732-756x1008.jpg.3d485

Jibba jabba - Quick Critical

large.2CBCCDA9-650F-4F56-B14F-EF28A07B01

blackpoolbouncer - Disco Baby

large.IMG_20181025_20318.jpg.5ae3c3eee23

tokenroll - Gorilla

large.5bd64b8e40864_Dinafem-Gorilla-TopS

delagdo - Jack 47 Auto

large.5bd6d281a5e56_day47compostj47autot

@FARMER G  @80085  @H + H2O  @FarmerPalmersNT  @PabloEscobar  @Jibba jabba  @blackpoolbouncer  @tokenroll  @delagdo

• Like 15

Just scrolling through the pics and then I see my name :eek: Shocked I am,

So I’ll kick it off with me, :rofl:

Only kidding, I am going to give my vote to 

@blackpoolbouncer as that disco baby looks lush, as do the rest, well done.

Take it easy.Jj:yinyang:

• Like 5

I am very grateful to be nominated. It's particularly nice to be here alongside @blackpoolbouncer whose threads here were a great inspiration to me last October, when I got back into growing after a hiatus. His posts showed me that you could grow autos and get spectacular results, and he made it look easy. Evidently he is a master of photoperiod growing too!

It is hard to pick just one, there's some other great looking plants and some fantastic photography, nice colours, and frosty buds. After much deliberation I think I will finally go for @tokenroll's dreamlike Gorilla in a soft-focus mist - well worth expanding and viewing the full size image :yep:

• Like 1

I see that I was not alone in going for FarmerPalmerNTs gorgeous photo of a beautifully-decorated Christmas tree covered in snow. 

All were beautiful, but that is a hell of a photo.

• Like 2

Some really stunning looking plants and photos for sure things have stepped up on the quality department over the last lot of months. Nice to see and wish everyone the best of luck.

For me im gonna have to swallow my pride and vote for myself lol nah I have to go with blackpoolbouncer - Disco Baby, my decision is based on the photography side of things and this image gives us a nice clean isolated subject, great focus and detail and not over exposed using the flash, it's nice to see trichomes not just pure white out from flash.

Toke...

• Like 2