Dinafem Gorliia - Sog Grow - Welcome to the White House.

tokenroll

17 hours ago, tokenroll said:

(insert showing trichome development on a tiny pistil)

Very cool shot buddy  ;)

Your entering the final week now imo mate. 14 more day's should see this grow completed  :yep:

2 hours ago, tokenroll said:

That's todays updates complete, expect another before the end of the week.

And a thorough update it was mate ;)

Very interesting that you've supper cropped this late into the flower phase. Did you say you have done this before mate and those plants that were cropped yielded more? 

Thanks for adding so much detail buddy ;)

Until next time  :bong:

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 1

@Dinafem-Mark it seems to help the middle to lower buds to get a lot more dense the last few weeks. I have left some not bent over that are similar in size etc so will weigh nugs from the same location on each plant if I remember as I want to prove either way for certain.  It dosent seem to make any difference to the tops or if it has I haven't noticed. The joys of not being in a rush to harvest affords some experimenting.

Toke...

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, tokenroll said:

I have left some not bent over that are similar in size etc so will weigh nugs from the same location on each plant if I remember as I want to prove either way for certain.

My kind of experiment mate :yep:

You would think any cropping at this stage would slow bud production down and not increased. I'll be very interested to see the weight difference between the ones that were cropped compared to the none cropped ladies  ;)

Very cool experiment  :headbang:

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, tokenroll said:

@Dinafem-Mark I don't think it slows them down, will soon find out in a couple a weeks. 

Toke...

We will :bong:

All the best 

Mark..

Well all the Gorilla girls  are at day 70  and i think the 80 days estimate is bang on same as last grow with this pheno and have been tied up as they keep falling over, the girls are getting fatter and denser on a daily basis as expected.  Calyxes on overdrive along with trichomes. Harvest is getting closer and I will take them in stages main colas first and let them dry to jarring stage once thats done I will harvest the lower half.  Im not even going to flush these plants as I couldn't tell the difference from two of the Dark Plasma plants that got flushed and the two didn't, either in a blunt or in the vape. More pictures and updates will be posted over the weekend.

Toke...

• Like 4

Just a little update on the changes to my growing system for next lot of plants. I will be running a Drip feed recirulating system with the plants in 11 litre pots of hydroton. Nutrients will be 1 part Ionic Hydro Grow / Bloom. Addivtives will be Ionic PK Boast and Ionic UV Balance.

Im using the uv balance as I am running a sterile system with a UV pond / aquarium sterliser, without the uv balance added to the nutrients it will strip out some elements ie iron etc so this replaces what the uv removes. So with the uv cleaning the nutrient im at least hopeful that it will kill any bacteria etc in it, giving the plants nice clean water and hopefully reduce risk of root problems. I will use some H202 once a week when refreshing the res and give the plants a good watering and help defend against root rot before switching the uv back on.

Next run will start in the flower cab within the next 2 weeks, hopefully it will be a no drama grow with the new setup.

• Like 3

The Gorilla Girls are still producing new pistils, calyxes and trichomes. Chop time this Saturday 21/04/2019large.gorilladay74.jpg

large.day47toplong.jpg

large.day74trics.jpg

large.gorillatricsday74.jpg

• Like 9

1 hour ago, tokenroll said:

Chop time this Saturday 21/04/2019

Saturday is 4/20 buddy lol

Great day to take the mighty beast known as Gorilla down ;)

Sounds like your making a few changes to your growroom and style. This should be fun to watch ;)

What strain/strains will you be growing in the Dripper system mate?

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 1

@Dinafem-Mark I have 3 plants in the system 2 X Dinafem - Purps#1 and 1 X Dinafem - Remo Chemo im not sure if im gonna run the chemo this time to be honest, if not it will just be the 2 purps on one shelf and suffering some bondage. At a later date I will be putting the Blueberry Cookies into the same system on the other shelf.

Toke...

• Like 2

2 hours ago, tokenroll said:

@Dinafem-Mark I have 3 plants in the system 2 X Dinafem - Purps#1 and 1 X Dinafem - Remo Chemo im not sure if im gonna run the chemo this time to be honest, if not it will just be the 2 purps on one shelf and suffering some bondage. At a later date I will be putting the Blueberry Cookies into the same system on the other shelf.

Toke...

That should be fun buddy, can't wait :)

All the best  :bong:

Mark..

• Like 1

Day 78 I am harvesting the the sog plants today top colas first, they will hang in the little drying tent for 7 days then I will dry trim them. I was going to let the lowers flower on for another week, but decided they can be harvest over the next few days as well.

Toke...

large.gorillachopday78.jpg

• Like 5

Next image updates will be when these are dry trimmed and ready for the jar. So some nug shots and that will bring this diary to a close. 

I think for 285 watts of led these 19 plants have done well, thanks again to are site sponsor @diyleduk they work fine and dandy.

Toke... 

large.5cb9b26cd9496_gorillachopday78lowestbranch.jpg

Edited by tokenroll
  • Like 5