Nice work on the transplant mate. Not an easy task :yep:

Give them a few day's to get established in their new water homes and the growth with explode. 

I can't wait for you to try the Chocolate mint og. I have a feeling you'll be keeping this strain around for many year's  ;)

Another nice update by @badbillybobThanks buddy :bong:

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 1

Hmmmm, they are starting to fight me back for transplanting them.

The choco mint has come out in sympathy with the blue dream, and it too now looks pretty grimm. 

This is a warts an all diary, and I would not transplant from one medium to another, once they are established, its looking like a mistake.

I also lowered the water level earlier today, because it was covering the bottom of the net pots and the plants look over watered, so I hope this will help. First sign of roots coming out the bottom of the net pot. IN hindsight I should have spread the existing coco roots around the bottom of the net pot instead of just putting them in and covering up. Its all a learning process, no matter how long u been doing this. I have never transplanted from one medium to another before, im usually more organised and have cuts waiting or seeds rooted out. that'll teach melarge.1.jpglarge.4.jpg

Im gonna give them till next week, but the ph is increasing which would indicate root woes. 

I will give them a chance, cos I really want this choco to come good and go on into bloom.

they are not happy camperslarge.3.jpglarge.2.jpg

Edited by badbillybob
  • Like 3

Diary cancelled , plants pulled.

Nothing to do with the genetics, which are solid, but im taking a break for personal reasons.

ive pm'd HSO-Mark to explain, and hes cool with it.

Apologies to anyone following this,

I will still pop in to see how you all get on with yours

• Like 1

On 07/12/2018 at 7:39 PM, badbillybob said:

Diary cancelled , plants pulled.

Nothing to do with the genetics, which are solid, but im taking a break for personal reasons.

ive pm'd HSO-Mark to explain, and hes cool with it.

Apologies to anyone following this,

I hope things improve mate :yep:

I know things are not the best at the moment. If you ever need a chat I'm only a pm away  :bong:

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
On 12/7/2018 at 7:39 PM, badbillybob said:

Just caught up with your diary now mate, sorry about all your problems. Thanks for stopping by mine and the advice for my mate the other day. Hope you get back sorted again. :yep:

:smoke:

Edited by Seasick Steve
  • Like 2

m back already Seasick Steve.

I pulled these due to family issues, and the fact they weren't looking too happy after going from coco to hydro just made it easier

I I was planning stopping for a while, but decided I missed it too much (I lasted nearly a month ha ha). 

my new adventure is in the grow diary section, titled billys tree house, part 2, if you fancy a look. 

im doing critical, pot of gold x lemons, pineapple express, and ive just cracked  hso green crack, bluberry headband and purps#1 and something else I cant remember.

cheers for stopping by.

• Like 2

On 05/01/2019 at 0:02 PM, badbillybob said:

m back already Seasick Steve.

I pulled these due to family issues, and the fact they weren't looking too happy after going from coco to hydro just made it easier

I I was planning stopping for a while, but decided I missed it too much (I lasted nearly a month ha ha). 

my new adventure is in the grow diary section, titled billys tree house, part 2, if you fancy a look. 

im doing critical, pot of gold x lemons, pineapple express, and ive just cracked  hso green crack, bluberry headband and purps#1 and something else I cant remember.

cheers for stopping by.

I'll drop in to check that out buddy. I knew you would not stay inactive for long :yep:

Kind regards 

Mark..

Edited by HSO-Mark
  • Like 1