Well hello again. the final blue dream has showed itself, and turned out to be "special" with only one cotyledon, but I'm gonna leave it and see how she goes. 

ive no other option as this was my last blue dream seed

large.1.jpg

ive also been busy with the DIY today. Heres my lates effort, its like Chippendale up close, honest............

I kinda like the way it looks like a face.

it was just old gash wood and bits of pallet, not that you would think that to see it in its beauty........lol

large.3.jpglarge.2.jpg

Its about 50cm by about 100cm so I can use it for either clones or mums, probably mums. a couple will fit nicely in there. its about 1.2 high.

The holes were in the sheets before I started. I will fix a wee computer fan to one of them just for circulation.

Edited by badbillybob
  • Like 6

swapped out the 125w CFL for the 300w one. 

I'm gonna pot these up in the next couple of days too, the roots are climbing up the inside of the pots.

• Like 1

On 12/11/2018 at 5:06 PM, badbillybob said:

Well hello again. the final blue dream has showed itself, and turned out to be "special" with only one cotyledon, but I'm gonna leave it and see how she goes. 

ive no other option as this was my last blue dream seed

large.1.jpg

ive also been busy with the DIY today. Heres my lates effort, its like Chippendale up close, honest............

I kinda like the way it looks like a face.

it was just old gash wood and bits of pallet, not that you would think that to see it in its beauty........lol

large.3.jpglarge.2.jpg

Its about 50cm by about 100cm so I can use it for either clones or mums, probably mums. a couple will fit nicely in there. its about 1.2 high.

The holes were in the sheets before I started. I will fix a wee computer fan to one of them just for circulation.

What a cool veg/mother cabinet ;) Nice work mate :yep:

Sometimes we have to make the most out of what's on hand :)

Should keep the babies and mothers happy :bong:

Nice to read that the final Blue Dream is now above ground. Let the fun begin  :yep:

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 4

Thanks Mark

Time for a pot up. heres the latest from the soopa - cab. 

cmog at the back, blue dream at front

large.1.jpg

I usually judge by the leaves when its time to pot up, and generally go when they are overhanging the pot  by an inch or so.

here is the root system, looking great. Think this was a CMOG, but they all look the same root wise

large.2.jpg

I'm feeding them at 4 ml per litre of grow, and that's it, ph is 5.8 . they seem quite happy, but my little computer fan cried enough within its first day, so I will have to sort out some circulation within the cab. You can see a couple of leaves are starting to object.

large.3.jpg

these are 5litre pots, I will see how they get on in there and maybe do one more pot up, to about 8s if I keep 4 or 10s if I just pick the best 2, time will tell. 

More exciting updates to follow.  ...........................................................yes.......really.........

• Like 6

Nice healthy roots, potted up and looking good ;)

Have you tried Chocolate mint OG before brother? If not your in for a treat and Blue Dream is no push over. Filled with haze flavour and a soaring sativa high  :yep:

Looking good my friend  :bong:

Kind regards 

Mark..

Edited by HSO-Mark

I havnt tried the choc mint Mark, but look forward to it. 

I had to pot these up again today, they don't half grow some roots .

here is a blue dream, was only potted up a week back, they are in 10's nowlarge.1.jpglarge.2.jpg

temps were a bit high so I put in a small clip on fan, but its a bit too strong, it will have to do for now

• Like 4

On 11/22/2018 at 10:15 AM, badbillybob said:

here is a blue dream, was only potted up a week back

Fill yer boots with them roots man lol  if roots is fruits, you'll be sorted as they say :yep:

:smoke: 

• Like 2

I sure hope so Seasick Steve. You know what they say, bigger the roots, bigger the fruits eh?

I have them in 10 litre pots now, gave them a good soaking today, cos im busy this weekend.

The feed was at 1.2 ec which is a bit hot,, but they don't seem to mind too much, I watered it down for the next feed it will be about 0.8 ish.

cab floor is kinda full now with the bigger pots, just wish I had made the door a bit bigger to get them in and out easier. 

Im either gonna keep 2 of these as mums, or just flower them out in my rdwc after my latest crop is down. Will see nearer the time. (another fortnight)

They are doing pretty well, and the fat leaves on the chcoc mint look real indica leaning.

im at 4 nodes so far, im gonna top the 5th if I decide to flower them out.

I soaked some killawatt seeds to go with these, but it isn't looking good on the germ front for them,

• Like 1

killa watts are looking dead, no real surprises , a few have cracked but are brown inside, oh dear nevermind.

ive soaked some amnesia haze as well.

ive always fancied growing it out in a scrog. lets hope they crack, these are a few years old, but unlike the killawatts, these have been stored properly.

its the royal queen seeds version. im hoping for huge colas off it, having seen a few grow outs

Edited by badbillybob
  • Like 1

few pics by way of update

the chocoslarge_b1.jpglarge_b2.jpg

and the blue dreams. 

large_b4.jpglarge_b2.jpg

gonna top them tonight, well the 3 big ones, they are at 5 nodes now

• Like 3

On 26/11/2018 at 2:14 PM, badbillybob said:

few pics by way of update

the chocoslarge_b1.jpglarge_b2.jpg

and the blue dreams. 

large_b4.jpglarge_b2.jpg

gonna top them tonight, well the 3 big ones, they are at 5 nodes now

Looking in tip top shape mate :yep:

You are in for a deal treat with our Chocolate Mint OG. Filled with that heavy kush/gas smell and one of the sexiest plants I've seen in bloom :)

I can't wait to see these girls in full bloom. Trust me that is going to be a real sight to see  :bong:

Keep the updates coming brother. Looking good from my end  ;)

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 2

hello again, 

These are now in the big room, but still in coco, for now and ive abandoned the amnesia hazes (14 weeks bloom  - f*ck that, I pulled them !!, and my little killa watts didn't sprout, which was shame.

So we are going with the 2 of each to bloom. blue dream and choco mint og

I will be honest ive neglected these badly, low temps, due to all the other lights being off (8 degrees) and not feeding them daily, feeding high ec (1.2) forgetting to put on oscillating fan etc and the blue dreams are not liking it...at all.   the fans are shrivelling up a bit, hopefully they will bounce back in the water. Ive been destruction testing them, ahem, and have to say the choco mint is shrugging it all off and plowing on regardless.

The choco mints look great by comparison.

Im thinking maybe I never flushed out the coco properly, as the BDs look like they are suffering ph issues.

I will be sticking them into the rdwc either tonight or tomorrow. Not sure if I will scrog or not, it will be a surprise.

Ive topped them and removed the fans by the topped top. It lets the little shoots grow out better. I will undoubtedly be topping them again.

I wil post some pics up when they are in the system. 

cheers

Edited by badbillybob
  • Like 1

here we go, I potted them from the coco into the water works. 

These are hardy plants, it was only 8 degrees in there, before I hit the veg lights. Mybad.

Plenty of bubble action, im using the 60l/min Hailea pump on these this time, it was used before for the bubblers, but im just doing these four this time. large.1.jpg

The choco mint OGs look completely unscathed by my battering of them with low temps high ecs and a repot 

large_cm1.jpglarge_cm2.jpg

but the blue dreams are not so happy. large_bd1.jpglarge_bd2.jpg

Im sure they will bounce back, tho, some extra heat and light will do them well.

I just took them out of the coco, and the chocos had a great rootball, , I teased most of the coco off, before holding on to the stem and dunking it in  abucket of water to try and dissolve most of the coco off. 

There is still a fair bit of coco in there, but im sure it will be ok. If it ends up in the system, the filter at the pump will sort it.

Ive got the humidifier on and the oscillating fan on low, and temps are up to 18 within the hour, so hopefully they will go up some more. I will re-check later, and if needed, I will add another light in the middle of them.

In the words of (appropriately enough) D_REAM.

Things ...can only get better......da doo dee dee better  blah blah blah bley

• Like 3

extra light added today, so they have 1800 watt of metal halide on them, should speed things up a bit hopefully.

They were too cold at 18 degrees, so now they are up to 27, which is fine.

I also noticed that the ballasts were set at super lumens 660 watt each.

I thought the metal halides couldn't be boosted over 600 watts, but these were ok. I still stuck them back down to 600s just to be on the safe side, and to save some juice.

• Like 2