Red dead redemption 2

WarmShoe

Guest dill786
3 hours ago, zen-ken said:

only a couple of hours in.....but beautiful in 4k as said.

awesome

do you have dolby surround too?

Got this on Friday.

Totally blown away - the atmosphere of the living breathing world is intoxicating. It's the type of game you can't stop thinking about even when you are not playing it (which at the moment is not very often TBH lol)

• Like 2

First time in Valentine and i tried to hitch my horse too close to another, at which point i got kicked by the other horse, then accidentally mounted it and got shot by its owner #fuckssake 

loving it though. 

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, JamieThePainter said:

What's the chances of this being released on PC then? ;p

Quite high.

Rockstar aren't going to pass on a chance to make more money off this, they've worked on it for ages.

You may have to wait a while though.

• Like 1

Just now, resinous palms said:

Quite high.

Rockstar aren't going to pass on a chance to make more money off this, they've worked on it for ages.

You may have to wait a while though.

I hope you're right.

I'm still waiting for the RDR1 PC port.

• Like 1

Bit jealous of the folks already playing. I'm still playing Assassin's Creed Odyssey, every time I think I'm getting near the end more stuff opens up lol (not that I'm complaining, I'm enjoying it). Once I finish this I've got Marvel's Spider-Man to finish (cos I'm gonna trade those two in for RDR2). Oh well, bright side is by the time I finish Odyssey and Spider-Man RDR2 will probably be available for trade-in second hand at a better price lol

• Like 1

Can't wait to start playing this game, but the huge 90gb installation is taking forever :ouch: oh well I guess it's gonna be worth the wait...

• Like 1

My young lads playing it on the xboxone x in 4k hdr and I must say it is dam nice, only problem I now have is its my xbox and all I play is forza motorsports.

• Like 1

On 06/11/2018 at 11:30 AM, WarmShoe said:

Story 100% done. 

what a world! 

:eek:

Fair play lol

Edited by ESG
  • Like 1