Red dead redemption 2

WarmShoe

Is anybody else thinking "one more day till Red Dead 2 comes out"?

The joy!

Feels like iv been waiting for this game for longer than any other.

I have organised 4 days free, partner is at work, got some quality smoke together. Only the reality of walking the dog will be able to rip me away from HOURS of my life wandering the wilderness thinking "where the hell has my horse fucked off too?".

• Like 7

2 hours ago, WarmShoe said:

Is anybody else thinking "one more day till Red Dead 2 comes out"?

The joy!

Feels like iv been waiting for this game for longer than any other.

I have organised 4 days free, partner is at work, got some quality smoke together. Only the reality of walking the dog will be able to rip me away from HOURS of my life wandering the wilderness thinking "where the hell has my horse fucked off too?".

Just gutted MP is not out till next month

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, HeavySmoker said:

Just gutted MP is not out till next month

say what ?
I only ordered it for the online multiplayer

should be a good game for a few months untill rockstar start dropping rocket powered flying horses with missiles into the mix

• Like 4

15 minutes ago, Joolz said:

say what ?
I only ordered it for the online multiplayer

should be a good game for a few months untill rockstar start dropping rocket powered flying horses with missiles into the mix

Yeah no MP till next month
Single player only on release

Edit: Red Dead Online release date. While Red Dead Redemption 2 is on track for an October 26 debut, the game's online component is subject to a delayed rollout. Red Dead Online currently has a November 2018 release date, likely pushing availability a few weeks beyond the single-player.

I'm same as you MP only

Edited by HeavySmoker
  • Like 1

Anyone got red dead 2 yet? 

Is it worth the buy , what’s the free roam like , I’ve heard some people saying you cannot free roam right away .. 

• Like 1

only managed to play it for a couple of hours but so far so good, the graphics are awesome, especially in 4k

no online multiplayer though
they reckon the beta will be available in November, so essentially R* have released an unfinished game again

• Like 1

Anyone have it on the old fashioned ps4? Does it run OK? Oh and is there a massive download before you can play if buying the disk from the shop?

I'm tempted to get it, as its being hyped big time and getting great reviews. I thought the first one was alright but got a bit bored with it after a while. There seems much more to do in the new one and more varied environments to explore.

Though I have been really wanting to get Spiderman so might go for that instead. 

:smokin:

• Like 1

13 hours ago, iBMe said:

Anyone have it on the old fashioned ps4? Does it run OK? Oh and is there a massive download before you can play if buying the disk from the shop?

XBox One is said to be the worst console to play it on as it can only run at 864p res not 1080p
PS4 runs at 1080p
https://www.polygon.com/2018/10/25/18022378/red-dead-redemption-2-ps4-pro-xbox-one-x-comparison

there was a 3 gb update to download too

• Like 2

I am loving it too, a slow start but once out of the snow the map has opened up. I love the slow pace of it all, it’s ideal for getting stoned and playing and now I am 5 hours in there is a shit ton of stuff to do in the nice world they have created, I am on a HD tv and original PS4 and it looks amazing, I bet 4K is awesome.

I love the trains, I found a station where you can walk over a beam above the tracks, gonna see if I can drop onto the train and have a ride around the map.

• Like 3

I managed to drop down onto the train and was going to try and hijack it but I fell off the roof, doh, I am just going to leave the quests for now and go exploring on my war horse.

• Like 1