Red dead redemption 2

WarmShoe

Blackout you  spawn once its battle Royale.88 people wing suit into a large map .Buggies to drive around in, lorries , helicopters its mad as fuck.Teams of 4 is best haven't played so much in years.Try it mate.

Edited by icki

I think the online thing has a lot of potential, but Rockstar need to somehow make sure it doesn't end up another GTA try hard arena type scenario. 

As Joolz mentioned it's already becoming a pain to just 'do shit' because some twat has a new gun.

I'll be minding my own in the Bayou, swamp bird hunting with my varmint rifle. 

4 minutes ago, zibzabz said:

I'll be minding my own in the Bayou, swamp bird hunting with my varmint rifle

i cant afford one of those yet, but that's my fave area too lol

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Joolz said:

i cant afford one of those yet, but that's my fave area too lol

Those islands just 30 - 40 sec north of the St. Denis butcher. A few gators for meat and a load of birds can net you $60+ in about 15 mins.

Edited by zibzabz
exaggeration on profit

• 2 weeks later...

taking the piss now lol

no missions left to do, unless you do the challenges but those lobbies are full of kids on ritalin who can kill you from 1000 yds with a bow and fucking arrow lol

in free roam all there is to do is hunt and fish, both are boring as fuck after the 1000th time and there are much better hunting and fishing sims out there if that's your thing

todays update was supposed to fix random disconnections, but since the update random disconnections happen every few minutes

I think this game will end up on ebay

Just now, McHazy said:

Want this game but refuse to buy a console for one fucking game fuck em red dead 1 on my old 360 ftw :yep: 

Dunno if your the type but virgin are doing that offer where u get a free ps4 if you sign up to a contract.

The current offer is Huawei e7? I think* 12.50 a month for 6months 25quid a month the remainder of the term..

Obviously once the ps4 lands its up to you how long you keep the contract :ninja::yep::wassnnme:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, McHazy said:

Want this game but refuse to buy a console for one fucking game fuck em red dead 1 on my old 360 ftw :yep: 

Don't buy a console for just one game :nea:

But I'm sure after Christmas, in the middle of January, there will be second hand consoles that you can get cheap. Unwanted Christmas presents and stuff. Plenty of other games to play if you're late to the PS4 generation - God Of War is absolutely superb, worth getting a cheap second hand PS4 for by itself :)

• Like 1

lol Appreciate that @Dodgee but I nae gettin another console fuck that just upgraded my graphics card 

Fuck cockstar if it ever comes to pc I will get it fae a key reseller lol

3 minutes ago, McHazy said:

@Boojum See above :yep:lol

There's some console games you just can't get for the PC, and some of them are stunners :) I wish I could afford a gaming PC, one thing that consoles don't do is strategy games, and I love strategy games : Civilization, the Total War games (man I really want to play the Warhammer Total War games, cos I love the Total War games and I was really into tabletop war gaming - Warhammer - when I was a kid lol ) but consoles do other kinds of games well :) If you can pick up a cheap PS4 then I would urge you to do it. RDR2 has all the hype at the moment but there are so many other great games. I mentioned God Of War (cos it deserved a mention, superb game :) ) but there are other console specific games. The Dark Souls trilogy are some of my favourite games ever (bastard difficult but that's kinda one of the things that makes them so good). And Bloodborne, made by the bloke who did Dark Souls, just a masterpiece of a game (same sadistic difficulty lol ). It's worth getting a cheap PS4 just for them :)

Aye I know booj but refused to buy another console ever since the PS2 ffs lol the 360 was a freebie from a mate years ago an am a stubborn cunt like :yep:

Crusader Kings 2 man my strategy game of choice :yep: but civ is good too

E2A Dwarf Fortress for when I'm in a masochistic mood lol

Edited by McHazy
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...