My First Humbolt Seed Organization strains

Blighty_Buds

On 04/01/2019 at 11:06 AM, Blighty_Buds said:

Thanks Mark.

As i only have one pair of eyes i thought best to get some Glasses. It's like a new world in their :yinyang:

Things should be getting frostier from now on.  The 9 big plants have 4 or so weeks left and thew 5 smaller plants in 3.5 litre pots have about a week left.

growing 14 plants from seed in a 2.4 x 1.2 m tent has been quite the learning experience. 

To true and a worth while investment as you say you only get one pair of eye's and these glasses really do allow you to see in a much better light what's going on in your grow space :yep:

With the 14 plants and multiple genetics I can imagine it's been a challenge but will let you see what works best in your garden  :yep:

Looking in tip top shape my friend  :bong:

Kind regards 

Mark..

Edited by HSO-Mark
  • Like 2

Thanks Mark.   Just hoping to find a few different strains that thrive in environment. i have my subbie seeds coming in the post soon so 2019 could be interesting.

The girls are at day 35 of flower and really starting to swell.

BB

• Like 2

I'm still working on my photo skills.  It is so tricky with L.E.D's and glasses.   I need to read up and improve the pictures asap.

• Like 1

On 10/01/2019 at 10:52 AM, Blighty_Buds said:

I'm still working on my photo skills.  It is so tricky with L.E.D's and glasses.   I need to read up and improve the pictures asap.

You'll get the hand of it buddy  ;)

Are you using the glasses in front of your camera lens to make the end pictures better?

Those flowers are stacking on some serious weight now my friend  :bong:

Looking good from here  ;)

Kind regards 

Mark.. 

• Like 2

Hi Mark

Yes i'm using the glasses to improve the pics.    I might look into getting a camera with a filter if there is such a thing ? That way i can keep my glasses on all the time.

It's day 42 for the ladies, i will grab some pics at lights on.  The fade is coming and the smell from the tent is like a sweet shop.

BB

• Like 2

large.5c41a01a71bda_Webp.net-resizeimage(3).jpg

Day 42 of flower.Top left is Lemon OG by DNA, Top right is Cheese Candy, the bottom two are Black Russians all by Delicious Seeds. 

• Like 2

The lemon OG and Cheese Candy look like they will go 9 weeks....All the other plants 8 weeks or less.  This is only a guess of course.

BB

• Like 1

On 16/01/2019 at 11:31 AM, Blighty_Buds said:

Yes i'm using the glasses to improve the pics.    I might look into getting a camera with a filter if there is such a thing ?

Great to hear your keeping those eyes protected and yes you can get a filter which will act in the same way to mount on your camera.

I know method7 do one that fits most camera models on the market . Let me know if you need a link my friend  :yep:

Kind regards 

Mark.

• Like 1

On 18/01/2019 at 10:00 AM, Blighty_Buds said:

Cheese Candy

I remember this strain from a long time ago. Was it created by Delicious seeds mate?

If so it's a really nice strain :bong:

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 1

Hi Mark. A link would be great.

As for the cheese candy by delicious seeds, they had to change the name to Delicious Candy after Big Buddha some how got to trade mark cheese......... if i remember correctly  ?

It is a lovely strain, i don't have a cut but this one might get re veged. The Black Domina is strong in this pheno.

BB