My First Humbolt Seed Organization strains

Blighty_Buds

These 3 strains are the first i have purchased from H.S.O 

3 x Chocolate Mint OG

3 x Black D.O.G

2 x Blue Dream ( free ) 

I will upload a few pics as and when i can.  I have to say the Black D.O.G come out the gate strong as F ! Really impressed so far.

• Like 3

I cannot wait to run Choc mint OG and Black DOG, and a bubbas gift, next year will be very exciting :smokin:

Good luck with your grow mate ill keep an eye out on this thread 

• Like 3

Chocolate mint og has become a very dominant strain in the UK. When you try her you will know why. She has that super OG taste and the colours produced later in bloom are very pretty. 

She ticks all the boxes.

Easy to grow 

Yields well

Super end product. 

Let's see what you can do with this Emerald triangle treasure  :yep:

Nice to see 2 more HSO strains in the mix. This should be a fun adventure ;)

I'll tag along my friend  :bong:

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 2

On 10/27/2018 at 10:44 AM, bubbly82 said:

Choc mint OG and Black DOG, and a bubbas gift,

i wouldnt mind a go at these too about 30 of each

• Like 2

12 hours ago, HSO-Mark said:

Chocolate mint og has become a very dominant strain in the UK. When you try her you will know why. She has that super OG taste and the colours produced later in bloom are very pretty. 

She ticks all the boxes.

Easy to grow 

Yields well

Super end product. 

Let's see what you can do with this Emerald triangle treasure  :yep:

Nice to see 2 more HSO strains in the mix. This should be a fun adventure ;)

I'll tag along my friend  :bong:

Kind regards 

Mark..

Thanks Mark. 

I'm down to 2 x Cmog's and soon it might be down to 1. One did not germ and the other is small/weak looking ( sometimes these things happen ) The 3 x Black D.O.G''s and 2 x Blue Dreams are all doing great. I will try to get a few pics at lights on this eve.

BB

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Blighty_Buds said:

down to 2 x Cmog's and soon it might be down to 1

Alright there @Blighty_Buds 

Nice choices on the beans mate, you won’t be disappointed with the Cmog, absolutely first class smoke.

So what’s your set up running? 

Just so we all know what we are looking at, anyway I’ll just chill in the corner.

Take care bud. Jj:yinyang:

• Like 2

im in. will be good to see how they get on.

I'm also doing blue dream and choco mint og next run.

good luck with it, and lets see your set up please?

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Jibba jabba said:

So what’s your set up running? 

Just so we all know what we are looking at, anyway I’ll just chill in the corner.

Take care bud. Jj:yinyang:

Hello JJ

The H.S.O strains and a few others are under T5's in the seedling/clone tent 80cm x 80cm. I have 1.5m x 1.5m vege tent with a Budmaster L.E.D and a 2.4 m x 1.2m flower tent with 2 budmaster L.E.D's. I will grab pics when possible but i'm busy as so bare with me.

BB

Edited by Blighty_Buds
  • Like 2

9 hours ago, Blighty_Buds said:

Hello JJ

The H.S.O strains and a few others are under T5's in the seedling/clone tent 80cm x 80cm. I have 1.5m x 1.5m vege tent with a Budmaster L.E.D and a 2.4 m x 1.2m flower tent with 2 budmaster L.E.D's. I will grab pics when possible but i'm busy as so bare with me.

BB

No big rush my friend  :yep:

Sounds like a nice set up to keep the HSO girls happy ;)

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Blighty_Buds said:

Thanks Mark. 

I'm down to 2 x Cmog's and soon it might be down to 1. One did not germ and the other is small/weak looking ( sometimes these things happen ) The 3 x Black D.O.G''s and 2 x Blue Dreams are all doing great. I will try to get a few pics at lights on this eve.

BB

Look out for a pm buddy :yep:

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

large_Webp.net-resizeimage.jpgTraining her low with tent pegs under T5's at the moment, just waiting for space in vege tent to get her under a decent light.

• Like 3

Nice bit of training so far mate and once they get moved to the veg tent which I assume has more power (wattage)? Then we will see much more vigorous growth :)

So far things look happy and healthy  :yep:

Thanks for the update buddy  :bong:

Kind regards 

Mark..

Edited by HSO-Mark

large_Webp.net-resizeimage3.jpgBlack D.O.G's 48 days from seed trained low due to height issues.  They have been under more wattage for a few weeks now @HSO-Mark. The growth is rapid and they will prob get up potted from 3.5 liter pots straight into 11 liters later this week and flower them around new year.   Does that sound like a decent plan ?

• Like 1

On 19/11/2018 at 8:11 AM, Blighty_Buds said:

large_Webp.net-resizeimage3.jpgBlack D.O.G's 48 days from seed trained low due to height issues.  They have been under more wattage for a few weeks now @HSO-Mark. The growth is rapid and they will prob get up potted from 3.5 liter pots straight into 11 liters later this week and flower them around new year.   Does that sound like a decent plan ?

Personally I would do a pot up, veg for 2-3 more weeks so the plant has time to recover from any transplant shock, put roots down and put on some more vegative growth  :yep:

This would take you to mid December allowing to be flower and finished 3-4 weeks earlier than you predicted  :bong:

You can definitely tell they have more light. Much more vigorous growth showing  :)

Nice work mate and thank you as always for the diary update  :bong:

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 2