My First Humbolt Seed Organization strains

Blighty_Buds

large_Webp.net-resizeimage.jpglarge.5bf90ef276c3e_Webp.net-resizeimage(1).jpglarge.5bf90f4674f60_Webp.net-resizeimage(2).jpgI potted up all 9 plants into 11 liter pots 19/11/2018. Roots are coming out the bottom all ready. I will train them for a few more weeks and then do a swap around so i can get them onto flower quicker than i thought possible ( thanks @HSO-Mark ) All 3 Black D.O.G's have been so strong in vege, i can't wait to see what they do in flower.

• Like 2

large.5bf9121549419_Webp.net-resizeimage(3).jpg

This is 1 of 2 Blue Dream freebies i got with my HSO order. I kept them in 3.5 liter pots along with 2 other sativa dom strains. G13 White Lavender x 1 , Nebula Haze x 2, Blue Dream x 2

• Like 2

On 24/11/2018 at 8:54 AM, Blighty_Buds said:

large_Webp.net-resizeimage.jpglarge.5bf90ef276c3e_Webp.net-resizeimage(1).jpglarge.5bf90f4674f60_Webp.net-resizeimage(2).jpgI potted up all 9 plants into 11 liter pots 19/11/2018. Roots are coming out the bottom all ready. I will train them for a few more weeks and then do a swap around so i can get them onto flower quicker than i thought possible ( thanks @HSO-Mark ) All 3 Black D.O.G's have been so strong in vege, i can't wait to see what they do in flower.

Sounds like a plan my friend  :bong:

They look unaffected by the potting up and thriving in that extra medium. I would do another 14 maybe 21 days of veg, training along the way then flip to bloom :)

This will work out perfect in my opinion  :bong:

Looking good in here and I'll drop back in on the next update  ;)

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 1

large.12345.jpgBigger tent and double the wattage for the ladies.  I plan to flip them on 10th December or earlier. I will be looking closely over the next week while training them and taking 2 x cuts from each girl.

The 9 ladies in the tent are: HSO - Chocolate Mint OG x 1

- Black D.O.G X 3

Delicious Seeds - Black Russian x 2

- Cheese Candy x 1

Samsara - Green Love Potion x 1

DNA Genetics - Lemon OG x 1

• Like 1

Bigger tent and double the wattage  :yep:

Now things are starting to get interesting  :bong:

Nice upgrade mate and the ladies are most definitely going to benefit ;)

Thanks for the update buddy. Things look in great shape  :yep:

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Blighty_Buds said:

large.123gfd.jpg2 cuts taken from each lady and then i flipped the switch to flower. Roll on early February. 

Nice to see the next generation underway  ;)

Healthy looking cuts my friend  :yep:

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

large_Webp.net-resizeimage.jpglarge.5c275ceee7a63_Webp.net-resizeimage(3).jpglarge.5c275cde69d0a_Webp.net-resizeimage(2).jpglarge.5c275c65e491a_Webp.net-resizeimage(1).jpg

Here are a few small plants that will be ready in 2 weeks or so.   You can see the mite damage.(touch wood ive got them under control with the harkers and more air movement)

• Like 2

large.5c2c540fcee15_Webp.net-resizeimage(4).jpg

Happy new year everyone. I can actually see what's going on now thanks to the new mars hydro glasses. I can also attempt to take some pics and put the effort in with a detailed diary.

• Like 2

On 02/01/2019 at 6:06 AM, Blighty_Buds said:

I can actually see what's going on now thanks to the new mars hydro glasses. I can also attempt to take some pics and put the effort in with a detailed diary.

And you are protecting your eyesight at the same time :yep:

You must be getting close to the finish line now buddy. Those buds look dense as a rock and a lovely covering of trichomes  :yep:

Not long left now and looking in great shape  ;)

Happy New year mate. Lets make 2019 the best yet!

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 2

Thanks Mark.

As i only have one pair of eyes i thought best to get some Glasses. It's like a new world in their :yinyang:

Things should be getting frostier from now on.  The 9 big plants have 4 or so weeks left and thew 5 smaller plants in 3.5 litre pots have about a week left.

growing 14 plants from seed in a 2.4 x 1.2 m tent has been quite the learning experience. 

• Like 2

large.5c2f3addf0f3f_Webp.net-resizeimage(1).jpglarge_Webp.net-resizeimage.jpg

Group shot of Hso strains

3 x Black D.O.G

1 x Chocolate Mint OG

1 X Blue Dream

Single Shot of #3 Black D.O.G

• Like 2

Alright there @Blighty_Buds

Your Black Dog looks smashing mate, been smoking a bit of it myself recently,

So I am gonna have a guess for the fun of it and say top left Blue dream, bottom left Cmog, right hand and center Black Dog,

i do love a guessing game, Blue dream I have not yet grown but have heard lots of good noises about it.

Take it easy.Jj:yinyang:

• Like 2

Morning @Jibba jabba

Thank you, that Black D.O.G does look special. Sorry for not detailing each plant, i'm still getting to grips with posting and pics etc.

Top left is Black D.O.G, Bottom left is Black D.O.G, Center bottom is a small Blue Dream that's just in shot. Bottom right is Chocolate Mint OG.  The middle plant is Black D.O.G too.    The top right is a stunning Green Love Potion, she smells special...i have a cutting.     There is one more small plant just in shot, a nebula haze in a small pot.  Sometimes i put sativa dom strains in small pots to fill my jars with something new but not take over the flower tent for weeks on end.  

I'm going to attempt a proper grow diary with my next run, i have Dinafem, HSO and Ugorg genetics :hippy:

• Like 2