Best Haze in seed form for that incensy/frankincense smell/taste

Amanojaku

3 hours ago, KC said:

@Vicfirth12 Have you tried the S.A.G.E that was knocking about the coffeeshops about 15 years ago (possibly still there, not been for years). That tasted like you were smoking soil, like really earthy. That's what I think of as sage. I tried growing some but it was nothing like it.

Didn't think it had anything to do with haze tbh :unsure:

S.a.g.e. was one of my go to strains when I lived in the dam 2004ish. I had to Google it after reading this thread cause I don't remember it being hazy at all.

• Like 3

I liked the sage from the grey area mid 2000s earthy/piney from best I can remember a little racey but not to bad always wanted to grow it never got round to it 

• Like 1

@Shogun @bfehillbilly I grew a 'Sage' strain early 2000's I fucked it up really, it was proper leggy. My first NFT. But, the actual smoke was lovely.

• Like 2

Posted (edited)

Here’s one the sage x slh grown by a first time grower. I gave them a little set up and kiss sheet. Grown in soil with grow and bloom only. 

large.0423D449-E8A6-4BED-944C-B2EBEDCF8007.jpeg.a9a928e233c308436a08baac0a51add7.jpeg

Edited by Vicfirth12
Usual shitty grammar
  • Like 17
  • WOW 1

I really loved the super silver haze from the 420 cafe ( de kuil)  just off the damrak opposite a little bakery, in one of those small side streets.

It was fantastic, not too expensive : it smelt of incense with a bit of lucozade and other things i can't quite remember. One of my all time favorites.

This was all a long time ago now, as the last time I went to the dam was in 2013 and this coffee shop had stopped selling it unfortunately.

• Like 5

After a good read on the S.A.G.E. over the last couple of pages, I was pretty sure I had something S.A.G.E.y in the bottom of one of my seedbank tubs, had a look last night and found a pair of S.A.G.E. and Sour fems from TH Seeds. They were freebies from either Attitude or Seedsman, can't remember...

Anyone grown these out?  Any good? Worth a shot?

• Like 3

On 21/05/2024 at 22:57, mmmm...nice! said:

After a good read on the S.A.G.E. over the last couple of pages, I was pretty sure I had something S.A.G.E.y in the bottom of one of my seedbank tubs, had a look last night and found a pair of S.A.G.E. and Sour fems from TH Seeds. They were freebies from either Attitude or Seedsman, can't remember...

Anyone grown these out?  Any good? Worth a shot?

I did the regs when they first came out and all leaned to sour diesel, made a great cross with somas amnesia haze if i remember right.

• Like 3