Best Haze in seed form for that incensy/frankincense smell/taste

Amanojaku

1 minute ago, Hombre del Monte said:

Thanks mate. I've bee growing Ace's stuff almost exclusively for a few years now. Best seedbank that I've used in 35yrs of growing weed. Dubi really is the Man! personal service of the highest order!

Saying that, this year i was gifted quite a few seeds by Tangwena (The Cob Master himself), some of his own work and some that came directly from Mad Mac, plus the one's I was gifted by Flowerpower. There's so many Ace's I want to do, but still have another 6 varieties that I have to try first. The most I can get away with is 5 plants in my garden.

Saludos

Tell me about it brother! The plants start mounting up too if your keeping mothers! lol I'm not familiar with the other good folk you mention but nice one for and good luck with them lot! First time I've grown any of Aces but I'm definitely going to have to invest in those A5 before they are gone! I've got beans coming out my ears so can't warrant it but too good to pass up the opportunity! I'm even testing my own seeds at the minute too, how you juggle it all in the legal environment we have is a fucking minefield isn't it lol 

You've got about 15 years growing on me as well dude, so saying they are the best much saying something for sure!!! Keep us posted on your hunts man! 

• Like 2

Just now, Hombre del Monte said:

@DrGreenThumb, your in Spain too? if so, I have some Original Haze seeds with your name on them, if you would like?.

Very kind of you mate but I'm over in the UK, I fucked up and typo in legal rather than illegal! lol:P Do you think the judge would buy that excuse "I just read it wrong your honor" lol

You guys are killing it out there in Spain! :smokin:

• Like 1

@DrGreenThumb Spain is an awesome place and Andalucía is the best. Yesterday morning my wife and I shared the beach with 2 other couples, in August!

It gets a bit hot in the summer. 44.3c was the highest we saw this year and due to my medical condition it's been hard for me to cope, but now it's almost September and we should have lovely warm weather right through until January. It gets chilly in the evenings the mountains, but otherwise we live in Paradise. We Moved here 8 years ago when I took an early retirement (55). We have a much more "back to basics" life but are so much better off in ourselves. This morning I went for breakfast with my good friend and I paid. 2 good coffees and 2 cheese and tomato on toast, 6 euro! And we get free Tapa with our beer in these parts!

Edited by Hombre del Monte
  • Like 8

Let's get this back on track.

large.S6000545.JPGlarge.S6000544.JPG 

Ace's Super Malawi Haze. Harvested December 15th 2021 at 37N. This is the most hazy and incense smelling I've had in many a year.

This is an example of the rarest and longest flowering of the 3 Phenos. I've grown it 3 times and twice got the Neville's Haze Pheno. Last year I got the extreme Haze Pheno which is the longest flowering by far. The smell is very reminiscent of a musty high church, very incensey.

• Like 8

Shame ace recently got called out as a bulshitter. I've got a beaut of a mum out of the c5 x kali china from ace but he won't get any more business from me.

Stealing other people's photos and claiming it as his own saying he found it when he doesn't even have the cut in said photo. When called out by the grower he blocked him 

Shady. No explanation

Thought dubi was one of the good guys 

Edited by blackpoolbouncer
  • Like 5

2 hours ago, DeltaMelter said:

That's bad news, I was looking at their Panama as I'd heard good things so that's a shame.

I grew their Panama last year and have to say it was excellent, as were all the other Ace genetics that I've grown over the last 7 years.

large.S6000313.JPGlarge.S6000144JPG.jpglarge.S6000143JPG.jpg

Adding phot
  • Like 11

2 hours ago, blackpoolbouncer said:

Shame ace recently got called out as a bulshitter. I've got a beaut of a mum out of the c5 x kali china from ace but he won't get any more business from me.

Stealing other people's photos and claiming it as his own saying he found it when he doesn't even have the cut in said photo. When called out by the grower he blocked him 

Shady. No explanation

Thought dubi was one of the good guys 

Wow, I'm shocked to read this! all my dealings with Dubi has been excellent.

2 years ago I fucked my order up trying to order from Spain using my English bank card. I contacted Dubi and he was a perfect gentleman; He sorted it all out for me and even waved the postage!

any queries that I've ever had regarding his genetics or my grows, he's been straight on it offering me advice.

I'd like to read the posts regarding him claiming a cut as his when he didn't even own it or have it in his collection. That seems unlike the Dubi that I know and trust. I am aware that he uses other peoples photos for some of his promotional work but to the best of my knowledge it was with the owners permission ie. Green Haze 19 A5 Feminized photos; the plant in the photos was grown by a friend of mine Monturno, but dubi asked permission to use his pictures.

I've always regarded him as one of the good guys, so I'm really shocked.

I've grown out 8 different strains of his and found them all to be to my liking. As a grower who started out when the only seedbank was Neville's, I've become disillusioned with many of the modern banks and felt happy to have discovered Dubi and Ace.

Have you listened to him on the Potcast?

• Like 5

That Golden Coast is one for shady business. He's been slapping 'brotherhood of eternal love' onto cuts for years. Been called out a bunch of times. 

I can't see the full post but is ace just posting someone else's pic of a pheno found in seeds he made. Or is he trying to claim he found that specific cut. 

Coz seed companies do that every day.. Its kinda an honour if they repost a plant you found. Obv if they are claiming to have found it and they have it then that's different. 

• Like 6

I've had my eye on these Issac Haze seeds from dampkring seeds. 

Alot of original nevil cuts used in the cross & the pics are pretty impressive. 

Issac haze 

AG13 x (C5 x (NL5 x Haze C male))

• Like 6

56 minutes ago, Welsh Tom said:

can't see the full post but is ace just posting someone else's pic of a pheno found in seeds he made. Or is he trying to claim he found that specific cut. 

Coz seed companies do that every day.. Its kinda an honour if they repost a plant you found. Obv if they are claiming to have found it and they have it then that's different. 

From what I gather they gave no credit to goldencoast for the photo and blocked them and removed the post when they were called out. 

I didn't see the original post myself but from what I gather they were claiming it as one of thier own. Make of it what you will. 

Why remove the post and block the op? 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, blackpoolbouncer said:

Interesting. Thanks

I've had a quick look through some of ace's photos on insta and see several that were grown by my friend Montuno; I know for a fact that Dubi requested his permission to use the photos though. I don't think that anywhere they have credited Montuno with owning the pictures publicly.

I'd be honoured if they used mine, but would expect acknowledgement, at least in private if not publicly.

For now at least I shall continue with my support, but will try and dig a little further into this if I can.

Thanks for the heads up

• Like 4

"You don't have that haze"

Referring to the OT1 haze that we know oldtimer passed over to them?!?!?
I'd say there seems to be a bit more to this story..

I was saying to someone the other day, I doubt there's a cannabis breeder in this industry who hasn't got at least one person talking shit about him for some reason.
Also when I see the person making the claim saying shit like "Get more followers then posts then I'll spend time going back and forth over this with you" it makes me think he is just a giant douche that probably doesn't deserve any of our time..

Remember, believe half of what you see and none of what you hear.

• Like 10