Should I join my local Cannabis Social Club?

Mcgarret

16 minutes ago, stummer said:

some Liverpool blokes who said they was growing it themselves and just knocking it out in their cafe. Wasn't rich in terms of money but being paid to grow and lapping up the sun? Can think of worse ways to live lol 

Until the local protectionistas turn up, wanting a cut. And then their rivals, who tell you that if you do business with anyone else, you might have to grow with fewer fingers :(

Bearing in mind in some countries, the local protectionistas are in fact the local police too.

13 minutes ago, JimmyPage said:

Until the local protectionistas turn up, wanting a cut. And then their rivals, who tell you that if you do business with anyone else, you might have to grow with fewer fingers :(

Bearing in mind in some countries, the local protectionistas are in fact the local police too.

That was Tenerife so not quite Spain but I get what your saying. Is it like that in Spain though? Guessing so because literally heard sod all about weed in Spain other than spannabis. Where as we constantly read about big business and the profitable companies in the states. Just wondered why it hasn't worked out the same over there?

@stummer

Well i heard alot of different stories & as far as i know, having spoken to a solicitor of a few associations..growing isnt legal, even if its personal. But probably wont get the same punishments as the UK if caught. Depending on the size of the grow, could get a slap on the wrist or fine, or jail & fine. I met loads of spanish people who had 1 or 2 lights & just grew for themselves, this is the last of the problems for the police. The amount of gangs in spain from every country is mad. I met more nationalities in 3 years than i will probably ever meet again. & its sad to say but as soon as people hear a scouse accent in spain they usually think they are a grafter. & police know all about people from the UK. I got pulled in barca one time & the copper spoke perfect english, knew about all different areas of wales & liverpool. Naming towns & council estates haha 

I bought all my equipment 2nd hand off a big dutch grower. He got 3 months jail &  10 or 15k fine (cant remember exactly) for a 400 lighter.. obviously i dont know what he actually got caught doing or what evidence they had etc but i know this guy does like 1 or 2 big grows every year & then chills out. 

If you own an association you can grow for your members but thats meant as a non profitable organisation. 

Your home is your castle in spain & what goes on behind closed doors is anyones guess. But how are you supporting yourself in spain? This is a big thing because if youre only growing for personal then unless youre sat on a jackpot of money, youll need an income. 

As soon as you leave your house with your product, you are at risk big time. 

Daily police road blocks. Especially end of the out door season.

• Like 3

@Welsh Tom cheers for the reply. Wonder why the spanish have gone down this route rather than copy legal states. Okay not completely legal as them but people was bunning it up at spannnabis from the videos I have seen. Seem way more relaxed yet still allow gangs to operate within it. Then again I bet gangs like those won't just disappear but change product if not already involved with that. Most the weed must be shipped out of Spain too I would imagine? Simply because most people would grow a few plants at home for themselves if it's that relaxed. Always hearing ammi import is for sale. Not saying that comes from Spain I half think a lot of it is just grown here lol 

Marbella is meant to be well known for different nationalities. Know someone who went and said was loads of Irish and Russians. Scousers always seem to be about too. Guessing as a lot of stuff comes in through there n they've earned money and expanded or escaped to the sun. Some the Irish over there are linked to some shit going on which saw someone I know shot dead. Wicked bastards had shot him before that but guess wasn't happy that he lived. Didn't know him through crime and seemed a lovely fella. Small world as someone on here also knew him quite well.

Yeah man the average stoner & grower can rest easy there. You can get a smoke easy & associations will always be around. 

I went there on the back of a lie by my mate. He said we could grow as much as we want & open a coffeeshop & got there & got caught growing after 6 weeks by the land lord. 

You dont have to look very far to find an english or irish gang. I met loads of them. Some of the nicest guys ive met. But dont fuck about. Some of the gangs want your childrens names before doing business with you. Just incase anything happens. Scary stuff.

It is a small world mate, especially when you get to a certain level.  ive ate meals with massive gangsters, murderers etc but didnt know till afterwards someone said that guy is a somebody. But always treated me good & spoke softly, would never have known. 

Police are looking for these big traffickers, because usually got ties to other substances so obviously a big fish for any crime agency. 

You can grow personal in most places in the world, if you pay your bills & stay quiet. Its when you try & make a business from it, it starts to open a can of worms. 

• Like 4

The Spanish legal system is complicated and as welshtom mentioned growing isn't actually legal, it's tolerated. As long as it's for personal and it's out of eye sight and the smell isn't bothering anyone then you should be O.K. I had the worst, most horrible xenophobic neighbours you could possibly imagine and I grew plenty right under their noses without them realizing. Nearly got caught though when I was living in the middle of nowhere but that's another story. I know an association president who got some serious bird for a grow he was caught with, despite it being for the association and every gram being accounted for and non profit. If you're not from there you often end up as the first or easiest target.

Edited by pollenlover
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 12 October 2018 at 3:36 PM, Mcgarret said:

Anyone on here live in Cornwall and have looked at the Cornwall Canna Social Club?

Me and my OH live down your neck of the woods. Maybe we should just make our own club :)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Interesting to hear about Spain, thanks for sharinf.

Hampshire Cannabis Community are pretty active. Teeside CSC seem to have it great because the chief decided to not investigate unless someone complained. North Wales should be pretty tolerant too.

The tagged plant model from the UKCSC is no guarantee of anything, however they do say they will fight in your corner if caught. Does anyone use these tags? To my knowledge no tagged plant model users have been caught yet...?

Mcgarrett, you need help on that land, fancy a squatter? haha

and yes, you should seek out your local canna community. fuck growing in the closet forever.

You dont have to grow in a CSC, they have a separate collective growing model. Not all CSCs are even physical entities yet, like the IOW CSC is just a facebook page.

Edited by elmer budd
added info

• 3 years later...
On 16/10/2018 at 10:31 AM, Mcgarret said:

Hi @stoned_ape

Yep, biggest threat is the Hunt, they’re bullying and blackmailing me, cos if I obstruct or object to their fun and pains, all they’ve got to do is ‘grass’ me up again.

Next time, a visit and confiscation of me and my plants will be invoked. :police:

Rock and a hard place, sword of Damocles, damned if you do damned if you don’t.

I do have video evidence of last years’ hounds attack, shown it to a farmer neighbour who’s verbally passed on the message to the Hunt that if I go down, then the evidence goes up.

Not sure what I can do, except try and keep the pack out. If I get the Hunt Sabs involved it will only aggravate the situation. :taz:

Just 1 old hippy vs. 30 horsemen, 30 hounds, 30 nazi neighbours - sounds like ‘Battle of the Bastards’ from GOT!

Bit of a Mexican standoff, the Good, the Bad and the feckin Ugly.

:g:

4 year old post I know wondering how you got on with hunt fuckwits I’ve had the same this year got 25 acres that sits either side of a valley that attracts the toffee nose hunt cunts been having a nightmare with them. Told em sod off they don’t listen do they ended up banging one nobhead but biggest problem is there dogs it’s not going well with mine 5 of there hounds have got demolished by my bulldogs which isn’t nice for there dogs saying that don’t think they really care for them anyway . There a law to themselves think the laws don’t apply to them and roam where they please how did you get on with them.

• Like 1