Welcome To The White House - 5th Sweetseeds Competion Grow 2018/19 - Crystal Candy F1 Fast Version, Cream Caramel F1 Fast Version, Sweet Pure CBD

tokenroll

@vince noir rock n roll star cheers for stopping by. Yeah it don't take long to fill up once they get dialled in and flowering. Top shelf has a little space left around the front of the Crystal Candy F1 so I popped 2 x Candy clones in and just filling about 12 holes total in the net, they are only in the cab I think 6 days, I wont really document them they can carry on as they see fit. Wasted space is wasted light and electricity. lol

Toke...

• Like 5

Well the new lighting kit got installed on ceiling of the top shelf lastnight. Plugged them In and checkt the power draw with a kilowatt metre and they are using 327watts, I will check everything is ok at lights on tonight and if all is well great let them get on with it. Expect more photo updates over the next few days as things is progressing at a nice peace. Once again thanks goes out to @diyleduk for the lights excellent work on the build as expected.

Pre-install image of the kit below.

Toke...

large._DSC1357-web.jpg

large._DSC1432.jpg

• Like 12

04/03/2019 Sweet Seeds - Crystal Candy F1  Day 29 Flower

Little update on this girl, over the past week I have been watching leaves at the bottom of the plant that where level with the net going yellow. My first thought was ok they aint getting light down there so it's normal, opened the cab this morning and the yellow is spreading up the plant hitting the older fan leaves first. I think she may require a feed with veg nutrients as to me it's a lack of nitrogen, I may be wrong but will give her some on the next feed. I had also debated cutting her out of the net and then decided not too, but she will be cut free at lights on this evening and branches tied to the fabric pot and moved over giving me space to insert another plant that will easily fill the void and make use of the light that would other wise be wasted over the next 4 weeks or so.

04/03/2019 Sweet Seeds - Cream Caramel F1 Day Flower

The Cream Caramel F1 is filling up the budsites at a nice peace now, I had to defoliate her this morning as it was just a mass of leaves covering all the buds up. Budsites now have light from the top to the bottom and getting a lot more airflow as a result. She certainly seems to be the star of show between the two strains, responds well to her training and likes her food.

Photo update will follow on the 05/03/2019.

Toke… 

• Like 6

@tokenrollI have just managed to catch up with your epic diary Tokes, nice work dude, the photos are awesome, the white back grounds and card like details are very unique. Your plants are looking amazing and filling up your grow space nicely.

I think I will getting some LED lights this year to replace my parabolic so I am looking forward to seeing how you get on with your new ones.

Awesome diary dude, keep up the good work.

Edited by Smokebelch
  • Like 2

Nice new lamps Toke and your girls are looking grand. Shame the Crystal Candy never stretched as much as you'd like but she's still a beauty. Good luck on correcting the yellowing :yep:

• Like 2

Sweet Seeds - Crystal Candy F1 Day 31 Flower, as mentioned in previous post this plant has been developing yellow leaves that started at the buttom of the plant and are now spreading up the plant on all leaves. It is currently getting fed bloom nutrients and 1 feed using grow nutrients incase it was low on nitrogen. EC 1.4 PH6.0 cab Temps 26c RH50% lights off temps 20-21. So unless something changes quickly over the next few days things are not looking good. Any ideas feel free to let them fly. This plant was in the scrog net, the net has since been removed with out stressing her in any way and is back in the same spot.

That's that for now.

Toke...

large.ccday31flower.jpg

• Like 10

I still can't get over that main stem @tokenroll it really is a beast :)

Not sure what's causing the yellowing though as it does look like classic N deficiency, but now you're in mid flower, you'd think she wouldn't need as much? Seems like your temps are OK, but maybe due to one thing or another, you've had a bit of lockout? A couple of us have had a similar issue, one of my Sweet Specials was showing both deficiency and toxicity, so I put it down to lockout, but then my temps were all over the place at one point which wouldn't have helped!

Hope you get to the bottom of it bud :yep:

• Like 3

@Serpent im hoping its just n deficiency but it is climbing up the plant at a fast rate and pistils are changing colour also. I will dial the lights down a little for a few days so as not to cause any strees and see if the plant recovers. I won't be chasing round and round in circles trying to fix one plant to be honest, I would rather bin it and move on. With other productive plants in the grow to consider it makes sense.

Toke...

• Like 3

Don't bin her yet.  You just got about 30 days to keep her going and she is far from looking hopeless.  Pale yellow leaves are usually due to low temps or perhaps some type of lockout. but your temps seem ok -  Strange.  how cold is your floor? 

Perhaps you could topdress the pot with some fresh compost and give her plain tap water next watering.  If the problem gets worse, she might just be hungry for more nutes. ;)  She is in full flower after all.  

Good luck! :v:

• Like 5

@AustrianTokker the plants are on a shelf with leds under it, it's a two shelf/floor cab so always have warm roots 22-24c going by the probe in the coco. I will run a low ec feed through her this evening to check run off just incase something is not right in the root zone since last checked. Maybe a slightly higher feed is needed, she might limp over the finish line but certainly not ideal. Nice to get some good feedback always appreciated. 

Toke...

• Like 5

This girl has had some defoliation from the top to half way down. Will do the bottom half at the weekend and then just let her go till harvest time. Plenty of 17-18 inch colas and about 6 smaller ones at 11-13 inches. Training seems to be paying off now.

Toke...

large.creamcaramel33.jpg

Edited by tokenroll
  • Like 9

Lovely work there @tokenroll .

Your plants look like works of art in those pic's, sturdy trunks on them too which will nicely support the coming bud.

Well done on the win in the monthly comp bit thingymajig

• Like 3