Welcome To The White House - 5th Sweetseeds Competion Grow 2018/19 - Crystal Candy F1 Fast Version, Cream Caramel F1 Fast Version, Sweet Pure CBD

tokenroll

@Serpent lets hope so, stress levels went extremely high for a few days lol. The frost on these flowers is a little unreal, im just gonna hope the buds get a lot bigger. Fast versions are completely new to me so a lot of learning to do.

Thanks to people on here for their support, an excellent little community of growers much appreciated.

Toke...

• Like 6

Well here we go as said before I have a few clones of the Sweet Seeds - Crystal Candy F1 Fast Versions kicking about. So below is one of the clones in training for a low and wide structure. Currently in a 8l fabric pot filled with coco and perlite, I will be potting her up into and 11 litre pot over the weekend and then give her a week or two to get going then into the flower cab she will go. So round two. That should see the diary closing up for the end time of the competition I think if not oh well.

There is two small plants in 2l tall pots I put in the cab a while back to fill some gaps in the canopy I will have them out of the cab this evening to have their portraits taken. Only wrong not to show them.

Until then.

Toke...

large.ccf1round2veg.jpg

Edited by tokenroll
  • Like 10

is this the sweet seeds 2020 catalogue your working on toke ..bloody lovely work .

• Like 2

Little update below is the poor girl that had some balls (since removed), I cut out a few buds and since then not noticed anymore. As said she has been finishing off in isolation.

She will be on water come end of the week and most likely be harvest middle of next week so around 60 days total in flower. Expect some harvest pics before going to the drying tent.

Toke...

large.Crystalcandyday53.jpg

• Like 12