Welcome To The White House - 5th Sweetseeds Competion Grow 2018/19 - Crystal Candy F1 Fast Version, Cream Caramel F1 Fast Version, Sweet Pure CBD

tokenroll

Later this evening I will take the two small clones of the Crystal Candy F1 Fast Version out for a few pics, I will have to do some back tracking to work out how far along they are. They are in the 2 litre pots and to be honest grown in small pots they would make great little sog plants and yield would also be better.

The Cream Caramel F1 Fast Version is hung up and drying at present and if I have time to trim them up this evening, expect some photos of them also. Stinks of cat piss atm, hope it don't taste like that or my cat will think I have eventually lost the plot and smoking it's pish.

When the competition is complete I will get some of the same strains and some others just not the fast versions, they would suit my way of growing better I think.

Toke...

• Like 7

@delagdo your nearly at the end lol hope you enjoyed the journey of my diary. Notifications going ding ding.

Toke...

Edited by tokenroll
  • Like 4

Ha ha, made it! And thoroughly enjoyed it! But this is not the end!!

Whew, it has been a bit of a rollercoaster but with many many highs and only a few nailbiting plunges. You did a great job holding on and steering through it. I am looking forward to seeing where you take us next - good luck with that Crystal Candy rerun.

• Like 3

Will do crystal candy again for sure just not the fast versions. Thanks for having a good read of the good the bad the ugly and the emmm whats next. Much appreciated.

Toke...

• Like 4

And here we go as promised Sweet Seeds - Crystal Candy F1 Fast Version Clone Trichomes, will upload so buds shots later 1.35am sleep time.

Toke...

large.candyclonetrichomes.jpg

Edited by tokenroll
  • Like 10

@Salty cheers, most certainly not a smooth ride but got there in the end.

Toke...

Edited by tokenroll
  • Like 3

Just now, tokenroll said:

@Salty cheers, most certainly not a smooth ride but got there in the.

Toke...

Aye...I know what ye mean mucker....as long as we get there in the end and learn somethin on the way....it's all good brother.....

• Like 2

@tokenrollIt looks like you got similar results as me with the Fast Versions, like you I like to do a long veg and flower out big plants with long heavy colas and I don’t think the FVs are meant for this style of growing.

It’s not only the Sweet Seeds FV that disappointed me, I also had 4 Dinafem Quick versions which were the same. Because of this I too will be running normal photo periods the next time I do a Sweet Seeds run.

That said your diary is epic dude and I hope you enjoy the fruit of your labours.

• Like 2