Cream of the Crop - September 2018

Joolz

Cream of the Crop - September 2018  

203 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Another stomping 'cream of the crop' selection, and we are well chuffed to be here also!

Soooo hard to make a choice, some of those girls just.wow...but eventually Farmer G just did it for us xx

On 10/7/2018 at 4:18 PM, The Red King said:

...would love to see a pic of it dried to see what happens to the pink

Here you go bud, about 2 week dry S6 bud. No pink left, but some of the pistils keep a dark purple hue. I can't take good bud shots and our trimming gets very lazy after a while but here it is:

large.5bbbd0d945305_2018-10-0822_45_37.jpg

and a couple more of her in flower:

large.5ba8a889accc8_2018-09-2409_59_39.jpglarge.5ba8a87db0cfa_2018-09-2409_58_45.jpg

Edited by zug
  • Like 12

Very nice work zug, I think the pistols look almost as nice when dried.. Hard to believe it was outdoor grown in the UK, really impressive :)

• Like 3

It has to be FarmerPalmersNT for me, his wood turning skills are amazing. lol, although I don't know what his picture has to do with weed :rofl:. Seriously though the colours and marble patterns on that look beautiful.   

• Like 3

I've been back 3 times this month before I could make a choice as they are all so fantastic, but in the end I went for the Serious 6 by zug just by a little pink whisker :) 

• Like 3

They are all to a very high standard, and that makes it really difficult to choose... After a fair bit of deliberating, I've gone with the serious 6 :) but they are all great :)

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Its got to be zugs, s6 pink pistoles for me.Tis like they are glowing.I have a question zug did your s8 burn ok.Or was it a pain, to keep it lit.Not sure if you toke it neat though like i do.As i have found the s6 the only cultivatr i have ever come across that does not liked to be toked  ts like its resib  is flame and burn proof.

As often is the case such a hard one to call.That ball of hash just looked lovely.So nice i would not want to toke it Having my own little black ball of hash .From last year outdoor harvest still.When toking it its like going back in time.Tomday or gold seal and red seal.And red leb.And smokebelch, pic as anothe member said it is like its coming of the screen /kind of three d.Just like its comming out the screen at you.Farmer g foxtailing bud,looked some frosty goodness.Bet it smells lovely looks like a good one for hash thats forsure.Like i said it was a  hard one to call.

Edited by hashi
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, hashi said:

Its got to be zugs, s6 pink pistoles for me.Tis like they are glowing.I have a question zug did your s8 burn ok.Or was it a pain, to keep it lit.Not sure if you toke it neat though like i do.As i have found the s6 the only cultivatr i have ever come across that does not liked to be toked  ts like its resib  is flame and burn proof.

Haha burn proof bud! Would be handy in a forest fire I guess.

I vape 99% of the harvested bud...just having the occasional spliff when with Andro. Can't remember if I've smoked a s6 joint so will try one tonight and let you know if I get the same issue. It sure vapes well enough.

• Like 4