Cream of the Crop - September 2018

Joolz

Cream of the Crop - September 2018  

203 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

On 05/10/2018 at 3:43 PM, grotbags said:

farmerpalmer for me again, thats twice on the trot...great work man, the marbling of the hash against the wood...against the kinda granite background is just sublime m8...10/10

Cheers man, appreciate the praise!

• Like 2

Zugs serious 6 is the one for me, looks like something I would see on a seed packet and call bullshit on lol seeing something like that and knowing it's real is cool, would love to see a pic of it dried to see what happens to the pink

• Like 1

16 hours ago, The Red King said:

Zugs serious 6 is the one for me, looks like something I would see on a seed packet and call bullshit on lol seeing something like that and knowing it's real is cool, would love to see a pic of it dried to see what happens to the pink

I'll post some dry bud shots up on this thread soon. She has a real nice citrus flavour and is a very good yielder too the S6. Got mostly pink phenos this year which are stunning plants. Most mould resistant plant we've grown too...perfect for outdoor.

Some really good shots this month but @FARMER G gets my vote. Beautiful crystal covered bud!

Edited by zug
  • Like 5

Wow seriously chuffed to be nominated once again , its just put a massive smile on ones face thanks @Joolz and team 420  :thumsup:

I really like @FarmerPalmersNT ball of lovelyness and @lois lane golden glass but it was very hard to ignore how beautiful those pink pistils look on @zug entry...thats the sort of pictures i would look at as a young man many years back now and wish that i could grow cannabis :yep:

Well done to all the other nominees once again the bar is always very high :yinyang:

Good luck all

Farmer 

• Like 4