Cream of the Crop - September 2018

Joolz

Cream of the Crop - September 2018  

203 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Here it is! Our 175th Cream of the Crop competition in our quest to find the very best pictures posted at UK420 every month.

Voting closes at midnight 31st of October, you get only one vote, so have a good look before you choose.

Below is the short list chosen by the uk420 staff from last months nominations, for you our community members to vote on as the best or most interesting picture uploaded.

All the pictures short listed will get a permanent place in the Cream Of The Crop forum in Members Budshots.

The Prize's for this months outright winner is a pack of B-Line from Oldtimer1 and an awesome prize from Intense Nutrients

large.I.N-competition-600x150.jpg

For information about how to nominate your photos please click below

mad elf - Dream Berry
large.DSCF3592.JPG.8bf3c165e806813ce7380

BarrySHitPeas - Double Grape
large.image.jpeg.5b8fe76692655e39ac3b381

Smokebelch - Purple Moby Dick

large.P1040039.jpg.0f1b8ce33ab4afe9e89cc

zug - Serious 6 

large.5b9d4d8addf87_2018-09-1519_19_42.j

Green Gremlin - GSC x Psy Bx1

large.5ba0d7d95163e_GCSxPsyBx1onday493.j

FarmerPalmersNT -  Sour Dosidos Bubble hash

large.20180908_225500.jpg.d2376c36576dd5

lois lane - blues

large.IMG_0482.jpg.b4fff15fae23d6f8de077

FARMER G - Psychosis x Animal Stomper lower nug/crown

large_263.jpg.4f0cae271e7105a7930a4cc861

@mad elf  @BarrySHitPeas  @Smokebelch  @zug  @Green Gremlin @FarmerPalmersNT @lois lane  @FARMER G

• Like 22

It's a tough one, double grape or serious 6...Any chance posting me a sample of each just so's I'm sure lol 

• Like 4

farmerpalmer for me again, thats twice on the trot...great work man, the marbling of the hash against the wood...against the kinda granite background is just sublime m8...10/10

• Like 8

I have just seen my PMD is in the line up this month, She was a lovely plant and has been jarred up for a week and I have managed to refrain from trying it yet. 

I am well pleased to to see it in the competition, thanks for the entry and thanks to anyone who votes for it.

Good luck everyone.

Edited by Smokebelch
  • Like 5

All great photos as usual and hard to choose. I love the hash and dry bud shots but I like to vote for growing plants.

I went for Farmer G. A great close up shot of a beautiful looking foxtailing lower bud. I love the colours and the detail.

• Like 2