whats the smoke like ?

samhigh

5 hours ago, Dinafem-Mark said:

@samhigh Did you ever do any way back in the old days brother like LowRyder? 

All the best  :bong:

Mark..

it was at least 10 yrs ago i did the iranian auto flower. it was one of the first, of what we call now fast flowering, 18-6 90 days start to finish. or under 24 hour light you could veg it and clone, i , put a couple in a friends back yard about 90 days she was done, i forgot the lineage but it stunk and was  potent. get some time look it up for ten yrs ago it was cutting edge. now we have autos, fast, and photos

i remember road runner and lowrider unbelievable how far the autos have come. for a long time most people thought dinafem just did autos lol

we go way back brother :cheers:

looked it up the iranian auto was 2011, if i remember he had a forum on ty i think im a stoner too lol  

sam

Edited by samhigh
  • Like 2

On 28/06/2019 at 9:15 PM, samhigh said:

we go way back brother :cheers:

Way back old friend  ;)

Mark..

• Like 1

My first ever grow was lowryder #2. Just a month after when I had a brain tumor removed when I was 16. Didn't yield loads though but only used cfl's.

• Like 3

blue berry cookies

was a pleasure to grow no fuss, my taller girl had more of a bb fruity smell my shorter two were straight doughy cookie smell.

bag appeal- excellent

trich coverage- heavy

bud density- rock hard

taste- cookie, dough, and a hint of fruitiness. i did get a hint of cinnamon on one.

smoke ability- smooth as a babies ass

yield- medium to low dependent on grow style, but you will grow her again

1- month cure

had a friend help me on this one, old school fatty. very smooth on the in take with the cookie taste. hints of fruit and occasional hint of cinnamon on the exhale. straight to the head then eases down to the body very balanced effect, very strong. the head high is not racy and with the combo of head and body it is very nice. a couple hits can be motivational but one to many concentration is hard to keep. very euphoric. excellent for pain relief or just chilling. every one growing this give her a little extra love for she will love you back

warning- it impossible to keep your hand out of the cookie jar, enjoy everyone :skin_up:

large.DSC03051.JPG

• Like 12

1 hour ago, samhigh said:

it impossible to keep your hand out of the cookie jar, enjoy everyone

Sounds banging Sam, nice smoke report too, yet another Dinafem strain added to my need to grow list.

Take it easy.Jj:skin_up:

• Like 5

On 02/07/2019 at 2:05 PM, samhigh said:

warning- it impossible to keep your hand out of the cookie jar, enjoy everyone :skin_up:

Love it ;)

@samhigh Fantastic write up old friend  :headbang:

Thanks brother :yep:

Mark...

• Like 6

At first glance I thought these were loads of joints weaved together.  Don’t tell me you’ve made a chair out of your produce?

Edited by Rampa Green

9 hours ago, Rampa Green said:

I thought these were loads of joints weaved together

they would have to be long joints lol 

you may be on to something rampa, in stead of wicker furniture we can make canna furniture finally a use for those dam stems.

ingenious rampa :yahoo:

sam

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

Hello everyone,  my Amnesia Smoke Report below:

ORIGINAL AMNESIA (2 phenos).

Dry Yield: 3.9oz off Amnesia 1, matured after just over 9 weeks if I recall.

and 

3.6oz SO FAR for Amnesia 2, as I've currently only harvested the TOP half of that plant, which was at just over week 11. I don't know for sure, but I think I'm going to get another 2.5oz from an extra 2 weeks maturing the bottom half to 14 weeks. :smokin: 

Both in a 10litre pots, under a 600W HPS in a 1.2m square bud box tent sharing the space with four other plants of same maturity (destalked and air buds substracted).

Smell: Spicy, with some sweet skunk smell. The Amnesia 2 is sweeter, but similar spiciness & very smooth.

Scissor/Finger Hash: A good two joints of strong hash was enjoyed from the trim off each of these phenos :bong:

Taste: Very spicy and  some earthy after taste. Kind of puts the Blue Hash a close 2nd for now. Each have their moments, but the Amnesia allows me to detach nicely from those shit days after work, but best not smoke it first thing if you want to get anything done in a hurry.

Effect: Strong! A very pleasant strong stone indeed. It creeps up rapidy, heavy eyes set in, red eye follows, then very relaxing & lasts, although moreish. Mood uplifting & a guaranteed stone. Amnesia 2 has a more hazy edge & my current favourite & guaranteed to get me nicely stoned. Although Amnesia 1 is also top drawer. Two really good phenos.

Both perfect for me.

Rating: 9.8/10

Comments: See photos of the two phenos now curing nicely below:

large.Amnesia_Jars.jpglarge.Amnesia1_Cured1.jpglarge.Amnesia2_Cured1.jpglarge.Amnesia2_Cured2.jpg

Amnesia 2 pheno is a definite keeper & much more sativa, which was just what I was looking for.

:bong:

Edited by AKPOG
  • Like 10

1 hour ago, AKPOG said:

Two really good phenos.

Both perfect for me.

great smoke report pog, glad you found a pheno you really liked. ive found all the dina strains ive ran are good its just finding what you like smell, taste. effect. congrats on the grow and harvest :cheers:

surprised you could remember to do the smoke report after all it was amnesia lol

sam

• Like 5

Great grow an what a cool detail’d smoke report @AKPOG :notworthy:

Amnesia is alway’s gonna rate highly for me but my name prob give’s that away. But a 9.8/10 is I think the highest rating I’ve seen on here yet...

That amo 2 more sativa pheno sounds like the one I’d be after, lucky man...

Jar cure an enjoy em dude...:oldtoker:

• Like 2

great smoke report pog, glad you found a pheno you really liked. ive found all the dina strains ive ran are good its just finding what you like smell, taste. effect. congrats on the grow and harvest :cheers:

Thanks Brother Sam, in case you hadn't guessed, I'm well stoked about the good run I've had off all my Dinafem strains, I find it quite hard to ditch any of them! :rofl: I'm just not very good describing smells and taste, I've missed out so many overtones that I can't describe & when I ask my wife what she can smell she just says 'weed', so she is really helpful! Haha :bangin:

surprised you could remember to do the smoke report after all it was amnesia lol

I didn't mate! :rofl: I had to be reminded by another member prompting me to do it in my diary, as I had promised! :mmmmmmm:

1 hour ago, Amo said:

Great grow an what a cool detail’d smoke report @AKPOG :notworthy:

Thank you Brother Amo, it was my pleasure  :bong:

1 hour ago, Amo said:

But a 9.8/10 is I think the highest rating I’ve seen on here yet..

It is well deserved of it my friend, in fact, I gave my Dinachem 2 all the credit the other week, when in fact it was a sample bud from my Amnesia 2 which did most of the work & I smoked the Dinachem spliff straight after it. The Dinachem is still pretty strong I might add, but the Amnesia 2 beats it for that pleasant strong high :oldtoker:

It is very interesting to note that Dinachem+Amnesia is much better for my pain relief than just either one of them? Perhaps that's a suggestion for the Dinafem breeders for a strain cross idea, if it hasn't already been done that is? :unsure:

• Like 4

On 17/07/2019 at 6:38 PM, AKPOG said:

Hello everyone,  my Amnesia Smoke Report below:

ORIGINAL AMNESIA (2 phenos).

Dry Yield: 3.9oz off Amnesia 1, matured after just over 9 weeks if I recall.

and 

3.6oz SO FAR for Amnesia 2, as I've currently only harvested the TOP half of that plant, which was at just over week 11. I don't know for sure, but I think I'm going to get another 2.5oz from an extra 2 weeks maturing the bottom half to 14 weeks. :smokin: 

Both in a 10litre pots, under a 600W HPS in a 1.2m square bud box tent sharing the space with four other plants of same maturity (destalked and air buds substracted).

Smell: Spicy, with some sweet skunk smell. The Amnesia 2 is sweeter, but similar spiciness & very smooth.

Scissor/Finger Hash: A good two joints of strong hash was enjoyed from the trim off each of these phenos :bong:

Taste: Very spicy and  some earthy after taste. Kind of puts the Blue Hash a close 2nd for now. Each have their moments, but the Amnesia allows me to detach nicely from those shit days after work, but best not smoke it first thing if you want to get anything done in a hurry.

Effect: Strong! A very pleasant strong stone indeed. It creeps up rapidy, heavy eyes set in, red eye follows, then very relaxing & lasts, although moreish. Mood uplifting & a guaranteed stone. Amnesia 2 has a more hazy edge & my current favourite & guaranteed to get me nicely stoned. Although Amnesia 1 is also top drawer. Two really good phenos.

Both perfect for me.

Rating: 9.8/10

Comments: See photos of the two phenos now curing nicely below:

large.Amnesia_Jars.jpglarge.Amnesia1_Cured1.jpglarge.Amnesia2_Cured1.jpglarge.Amnesia2_Cured2.jpg

Amnesia 2 pheno is a definite keeper & much more sativa, which was just what I was looking for.

A well written smoke report and some lovely dry bud shots of our Amnesia (both phenos) ;)

Looks like pure fire to me mate  :headbang:

Enjoy and thanks for the write up ;)

Mark..

Edited by Dinafem-Mark
  • Like 6

• 1 month later...

Time to do a cured report for Gorilla #5 (the cotc one. In the top 2 out of the grow) since I smoked a tonne last night. 

Smell in the jar: Sour chemicals, maybe some hairspray. 

Ground up: smell becomes a little darker and earthier when ground up. 

Intensity of the smell : 8/10

Dry toke: Hairspray. 

Taste: First few tokes on the inhale are intensely sour. The exhale is diesel. Sourness starts to decrease after a while and the flavour almost becomes like Wall paper paste. The intensity of the flavour is about 8/10. One of the stronger flavours I've encountered. 

Potency: hard to say exactly now as I think I'm building up a tolerance. About an 8/10 maybe 8.5. 

Effect: functional but relaxed. Strong body buzz. Good evening smoke if you don't want to melt immediately. 

Burns slowly with a strongly expansive smoke. Bit of a lung buster. 

Side effects: Some munchies and a little dry eyes but nothing too bad. 

Cheers. I'll do #1 too i think. 

• Like 8