Jibba jabba

jibba im right behind you and these girls are fast. thanks for the updates your giving me a preview of my upcoming weeks and harry gave us a preview of it finished. i can see keeping this girl around to fill jars  while our longer flowering strains are finishing. i mentioned in the strain guide i put some remo clones in same time as the quick critical and i will be smoking the qc before my remos are done usually at least 65 days.

great work, 

sam

• Like 4

Alright there @samhigh 

Yeah man these quick ones are flying, I have them in with a couple of short flowering Hso strains, obviously the bubbas gift pot noodle which is a 55 day ish, not sure if it’s gonna make it right to the full time, and the Black Dog which ain’t hanging about either, but I predict she will go at least 55 days we will see.

No problems so far, tho I have not put any support in, I don’t think they need it, I’ll find out for sure over the next week or so.

Take it easy.Jj:smokin:

• Like 4

Wow, they really are quick, good work dude.

I have 2 of these along with 2 Quick Kushes that  I have just germinated, I hope mine are as quick as yours have been.

Keep up the good work dude and good luck with the rest of flowering.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Smokebelch said:

2 Quick Kushes that  I have just germinated

Oh another Quick strain, I’ll keep my eye out for it, and yeah these ladies are flying away, 

8 days to go :execute:

Jj.

• Like 4

14 minutes ago, Jibba jabba said:

Oh another Quick strain, I’ll keep my eye out for it,

Me too. I've got a pack in the fridge but no space yet.

• Like 5

Get some support up mate :yep: . Critical has a habit of packing that weight on and fast. Those buds are going to get bigger over the next few days, I would recommend some form of support to hold those branches up :yep:

Nice to see more "Quick" grows going on UK420  ;)

Quick critical is looking like a real winner and can't wait to see how the Quick Kush fair's  ;)

Not long now my friend :execute:

Thanks for the update buddy  :bong:

All the best 

Mark..

Edited by Dinafem-Mark
  • Like 4

3 hours ago, Dinafem-Mark said:

Get some support up mate

:yep:

Alright Mark hope your well dude? 

Got some string and some cable ties in there now, that should keep me out of trouble for the last week, definitely getting a bit of a swell on. Jj.

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

Good Morning Uk420.

So the Critical of the Quick variety is down dry and jarred. Just over 70 g off one and just under on the other so I’ll round it down to 140.

large.2E7E23C0-E72D-49F4-8899-A90A03335F03.jpeglarge.56FC2904-EA02-4564-B0D3-6742231A4168.jpeg

Have I tried it?  Dam right I have, 

And it is quite possibly one of the best all round plants I have grown to date, a sure contender for my long standing cookie mother, also a fair yield.

Since I mentioned my cookie mother I might as well say about the seed making project I have been doing with some Super platinum Girl Scout cookies from panik, with a master plan of pollinating my mother Gsc to get some seeds of it, anyway it appears I may have been a bit too liberal with the pollen as I have found seed in a few buds of one of the Quick Criticals, large.7897E909-7E0D-42A7-AB22-F37CBD47F12E.jpeg

They look a bit pail to me, but I’ll give them a few weeks to do whatever it is they do before I try to germ them.

So I tried another little nug a while ago, and since then I feel slightly compelled to do some stuff, but I am managing to fight the urge, while doing this, so shot away I am and such a smooth smoke, did I mention the smell, mild baby sick, not full on puke, mildly sour smelling smoothness,

Right then that’s enough from me,Jj:yinyang:

• Like 11

Thanks for the update @Jibba jabba. It’s just what I wanted to hear. 

I believe there was some minor concern regarding density of the final product but looking at your pictures that certainly doesn’t appear to have been a problem for you pal.

How does the ~70g/plant stack up against your usual yields from your setup?

Platinum critical cookies sounds a very pleasant accident too pal:smokin:

• Like 5

14 minutes ago, Rick Grimes said:

w does the ~70g/plant stack up against your usual yields from your setup?

To be completely honest mate I think that a 3.5 ltr pot is pretty much what I should grow in, I have grow previously in 6ltrs and yielded the same give or take, just with more veg time, so kinda no brainier there, if I remember long enough to implement it,

Also I do think it is strain dependant too,  some strains just grow more, also I was happy suprised that the buds from the 3.5ltr are similar size to that from the 6’s, but I believe that’s down to the wattage being the same not the pot size,so the next flower round will be done in 3.5’s for a comparison, but compared to what I have run previously it is up there with the high yeilders, tho not a greedy plant, 

Take care.Jj:yinyang:

• Like 8

another job well done by the jibba, great work, i have about three days to go on mine for day 49. very good yield and that usually gets better after the first grow with a strain.

:skin_up:

sam 

• Like 6

2 minutes ago, samhigh said:

and that usually gets better after the first grow with a strain.

Cheers Sam, I do try my best.

Well needless to say I will be growing this again most definitely, so watch this space.

Jj:bong:

• Like 5

26 minutes ago, Jibba jabba said:

Cheers Sam, I do try my best.

Well needless to say I will be growing this again most definitely, so watch this space.

Jj:bong:

Had good little read there well done mate 

im doing same but into 2l then to 15l cannot wait for them to start taking off 

barney

• Like 5

@Jibba jabbaNice one on the harvest dude, how many days did they goto in the end?

Anyway after all the hard work I hope you enjoy your buds dude.

Edited by Smokebelch
  • Like 6