Jibba jabba

On 9/24/2018 at 7:11 PM, Jibba jabba said:

I really hope so, but I am going to play it by ear and see how the fill out as they have a good strong structure to them.

Saying that I am now off to see if @harrygrout has a diary with his girls on display, should give me a better idea.

Take it easy. Jj:yinyang:

i havent done a diary @Jibba jabba as it wasnt really planned, ive just been away for a month and my pal has had a go with these while im away .

he is a complete novice but helps me out some weekends if im away. i vegged them a nd he flipped them 3 days after i left. he made lots of mistakes

but the biggest one was not lollypopping off enough so they have had powdery mildew since day 22ish. they seem very resiliant as they are still going strong

. will take some pics asap. they are day 42 tomorrow.  one is ready now and a few look like they could go another week easy.

they have been done in coco with GA nutes with a bit of overdrive.  

• Like 3

On 26/09/2018 at 8:22 AM, Jibba jabba said:

As Mark says @Slugums well worth a shot, for the chrimbo run, I have just slung some Hso Mango Sapphire and a couple of Dinafem’s new Gorilla in a few pots to get them started.

Take it easy.Jj:hippy:

Now that's my kind of Xmas lol

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 3

@harrygrout It sounds like they have had a rough time but staying strong and battling through :bong:.

When you get the time I would love to see a few picture's :yep:

All the best 

Mark..

Edited by Dinafem-Mark
  • Like 5

On 10/1/2018 at 2:24 PM, Dinafem-Mark said:

@harrygrout It sounds like they have had a rough time but staying strong and battling through :bong:.

When you get the time I would love to see a few picture's :yep:

All the best 

Mark..

I'll upload a few pics tomorrow @Dinafem-Mark . I was super impressed with there resilience. Only being 45ish days means if you do run into problems they still get to the finish line. Now way would they have got to 9 weeks. 

• Like 4

As you can see we had major problems with the powdery mildew. i def be growing these again in the future. good sized dense buds , cant wait to have a smoke :)

i treated the mildew with 1 part milk 9 parts water and it seemed to stop it just long enough to get them finished. 

@Dinafem-Mark @Jibba jabba

large.zxbud2.jpglarge.zxbud1.jpglarge.zxbud.jpg

• Like 14

Alright there @harrygrout 

How long did you let them go mate?

Ashame about the mildew, but looks like you pulled a load of decent bud from your crop.

I see you used one or two yo-yos,we’re they essential or do you believe the branches would have held up under the weight?

Take it easy.Jj:yinyang:

• Like 3

59 minutes ago, Jibba jabba said:

Alright there @harrygrout 

How long did you let them go mate?

Ashame about the mildew, but looks like you pulled a load of decent bud from your crop.

I see you used one or two yo-yos,we’re they essential or do you believe the branches would have held up under the weight?

Take it easy.Jj:yinyang:

Day 45 which for a few was too early and they were still packing weight on.the buds were really heavy and wouldn't have held the weight no chance.

• Like 6

12 hours ago, harrygrout said:

i treated the mildew with 1 part milk 9 parts water

Was that skimmed/semi skimmed,or full fat? When I had PM a few years ago,I read somewhere (not on here) some folks were arguing about which milk to use. But I decided to buy a Hotbox sulphur vaporiser instead. Enjoy the smoke :yep:

• Like 4

Alright Uk420.

Day 28 Flower.

The Quick critical girls are flying away now and are starting to frost up and fatten nicely,

large.4C3179E4-4DD2-4DBB-8291-38063403366E.jpeglarge.2F989FEC-2FC8-4984-A614-795AFCD3C8A7.jpeglarge.0A01695E-0676-40D3-B40B-4C8CCB4CACDE.jpeg

Feeing then twice a day now, once just after lights on and again 6 hours later,

17 Days to go...:execute:

Take it easy. Jj:yinyang:

• Like 12

Looking lovely @Jibba jabba... Not long now!!

Never fed more than once a day myself - reckon I'm too lazy! How big a differ do you think it makes to the final haul?

Cheers! :v:

• Like 4

34 minutes ago, Slugums said:

How big a differ do you think it makes to the final haul?

Haven’t got a clue mate, 

This is the first time I have flowered in 3.5ltrs, normally I go to 6’s so I got away with once a day, but not in these smaller pots, they are without question rooted out, so I increased the frequency to keep the medium moist and plant as happy as I can, as for the final haul, I am hoping to pull a similar amount from the whole groom as usual, but it will probably be less as I have a couple of Gsc plants that are getting a dusting, so they are taking up some room, but now I am feeding more frequently they are drinking more. 

Jj.

• Like 6

Some really nice shots coming in from our Quick critical  ;)

@harrygrout some huge buds my friend, just a shame about the PM (Powdery Mildew) issue  :( if this had not occurred would you have gone another 5 day's? 

Even though it was a slightly early harvest. The end result looks amazing  ;)

@Jibba jabba Well into bloom now brother. Get your support in play as those buds are getting ready explode. They will definitely need some support imo :yep:

Looking great in here :bong:

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 5

6 hours ago, Dinafem-Mark said:

Some really nice shots coming in from our Quick critical  ;)

@harrygrout some huge buds my friend, just a shame about the PM (Powdery Mildew) issue  :( if this had not occurred would you have gone another 5 day's? 

Even though it was a slightly early harvest. The end result looks amazing  ;)

@Jibba jabba Well into bloom now brother. Get your support in play as those buds are getting ready explode. They will definitely need some support imo :yep:

Looking great in here :bong:

All the best 

Mark..

there were 11 and prob 5 would have gone the full distance. surprisingly the biggest ones were the ones that were done early.long heavy buds

and done right would be a massive yielder. just in jars now curing :)

• Like 5

Evening Uk420.

So the Quick critical is rapidly changing, well since last week, I’ll let you be the judge :skin_up:

large.8C7E8EF9-7AC1-4DB2-BA0B-8EBED29A1448.jpeg

So still taking 2.5ml a&b, gonna have to start thinking about slowing that down and a flush for the finish.

Ten days left,

Take it easy.Jj

• Like 13