Jibba jabba

Alright there Uk420.

As the title suggests a quick one with 2 plants of Dinafems new Quick Critical.

I started these a while ago, not exactly sure how old exactly they are, the plan was to run them in a dwc system but that is not to be at the moment, unfortunately the girls that I started that way didn’t end well, same story for the clones I tried to save from the pair or dwc plants, so I decided to stop fucking about and pop a couple more and get this show on the road.

So as of now there are 2 plants in 3.5ltrs of coco, being fed AN, a&b grow, 1ml per litre, so far so good.large.AEEF79DA-0B6C-4B79-A840-AC380638E24A.jpeg

large.3248D8E1-DF45-4489-ABC3-049AE79809D7.jpeg

As you can see they have both been topped once.

They are not alone in the cab, quite full really, 2xQuick cirtical, 3xanimal stomper x psychosis,1xHso Black dog, 2x rgsc Spgsc and me noodle pot, so 9in total, all in smaller pots for a shorter veg period, I should be flipping soon.

Temps are a bit up and down at the mo, to hot for heating fully to cold for none, so I have just the tube heater on at the minute, but the mats are coming out of their summer hibernation shortly, I should get some kind of relay for them.

So that’s what I am doing, feel free to chip in, 

Take care, Jj:bong:

• Like 15

57 minutes ago, Smokebelch said:

Good luck with the Quick Critical dude.

Cheers mate :skin_up:

Alright @JAPE are you going to share your progress with a diary too?

I have decided to flip today, so bring on the lady bits:hippy:

Forty two to about fifty days flowering time, let’s see how these girls do then.

Take it easy.Jj

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, JAPE said:

i'll do a diary, wont be till after xmas

Ill keep an eye out closer to the time then,cheers, Jj:yinyang:

• Like 3

Have you done their normal critical, non quick before, so you can compare the 2?

That would be interesting, to hear your views on both of them.

I wish you well with your latest adventure

• Like 3

1 hour ago, badbillybob said:

Have you done their normal critical,

Unfortunately not, tho I have seen and heard it does go well, definitely on my list of plants to grow, which just gets bigger and bigger.

Which brings be on to my new decision, I have been running perpetually for a bit now with a split grow cab, lower watts in the veg side and more in the flower side, I have decided that this is a bit of a waste of time and space, so the new plan is to just run both sides 300ish watts each side,just gotta get some new shiny things first.

Take it easy.Jj:yinyang:

• Like 5

Great title to the thread brother, very creative and to the point lol

So far they look to be growing very well, nice job with the topping and training :yep:

29 minutes ago, Jibba jabba said:

I have decided that this is a bit of a waste of time and space, so the new plan is to just run both sides 300ish watts each side,just gotta get some new shiny things first.

From reading. You have 2 rooms, 1 for veg and 1 for bloom. Are you converting this room into one that will be both a veg room then bloom?

Thanks for getting another Dinafem adventure up and running  ;)

Let's see what our quick critical can do :yep:

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Dinafem-Mark said:

Are you converting this room into one that will be both a veg room then bloom?

When I started I had 2 boards one side one in the other, now I have 3 in one side and I am planning on getting some more to run in the other side, so I can have two separate grows at the same time, it will work a lot better than it is now, I am very happy with what 300 watts can grow me, so all I have got to do now is convince the other half. Shouldn’t  be that difficult compared to  all the messing about I have done this year.

Take it easy mate.Jj:bong:

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Jibba jabba said:

all I have got to do now is convince the other half.

Good luck with that one brother lol

All the best 

Mark. 

• Like 2

Evening Uk420.

Well I flipped them Wednesday nite, so the first 12 hour dark period was Thursday, so I am gonna call today day 5 flower and the girls are stretching nothing to dramatic but it’s early yet, lots of little bud sites forming,large.3AF92635-8DB5-42DF-99E9-E0CB8B39BFCF.jpeglarge.F29C3E53-5F75-4E27-9D4E-A8E1CFCD32E8.jpeglarge.E3C31624-F412-4BF6-AB5A-4E446E7501CA.jpeglarge.DF2B1FEA-39CE-4815-B2CC-5E8726C12FA4.jpeglarge.56F40E38-08AD-47A9-B48B-886CDB29A19E.jpeglarge.48CC7F2A-7B2B-4EC8-B9AD-4B817544AC0D.jpeg

So far so good, 40 ish days to go, doesn’t sound long enough but we will see soon enough.

Both the girls have been on the same grow as last time, gonna slowly introduce some bloom over the next week.

Take it easy.Jj:yinyang:

• Like 11

For just 5 days into bloom they are starting to bud up very fast, just as expected  :yep:

This is a 45 day flowering strain so let's see how she does. I'm confident she will be finished in the time allotted  ;)

Looking great in here and can't wait to see how this turns out  :bong:

Thanks for the update brother  ;)

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 6

2 hours ago, Dinafem-Mark said:

I'm confident she will be finished in the time allotted  ;)

Me to bud :yep:

They have most of the groom to themselves now after I have culled a few boys out the way, hopefully they like the space they have.

Take care.Jj:skin_up:

• Like 4

Plants are looking good as usual pal.

I’ve got 3 of these Quick Criticals that a couple of weeks into veg myself, I’ll start a diary when things get a bit more interesting but until then I’ll be keeping an eye on yours. Good work mate.

• Like 3