Cream of the Crop - August 2018

Joolz

Cream of the Crop - August 2018  

200 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

@prawn lovely pick mate :B): how many layers are in it and what did you use get the shots? That shiney trich head at the upper left looks like a squashed Mexican skull caricature, totally brill that pic

• Like 2

12 hours ago, distracted said:

@prawn lovely pick mate :B): how many layers are in it and what did you use get the shots? That shiney trich head at the upper left looks like a squashed Mexican skull caricature, totally brill that pic

Hey cheers mate..I've got a d750 with a 10x microscope lens, it's about 30 images stacked - recently bought a stackrail and this is one of the first photos I've got with it :) 

• Like 5

That took me far too long to choose - some awesome photographs! Hat's off to @prawn for setting a new benchmark for micro-shots! In the end, I could not stop drooling when I looked at that shiny little planet of wonder that is Lennon's contribution! :yes:

• Like 2

Lennon's temple ball is shinnnneee!  Looks quality fair play and I don't usually vote for anything other buds shots...top class bud :v: 

I keep looking and i just cant make up my mind.Just to many things what i love.That is being shown.And the quality of whats in the pics and the pics.This time  its making it so hard be it my fav hash That hash ball just looks lovely or purple buds or .Close up trics.Or just nice frosty outdoor nugs.All top draw looking its such a hard call.

Edited by hashi

I had to go for prawn in the end. Stunning pic, and something different for sure. 

All entries are top class again nice one everyone :skin_up:

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 03/09/2018 at 1:13 PM, Hugh Jass said:

I liked @Fourofakindaces pineapple kush picture, it seemed like such a good honest picture of a plant that I voted for it.

But it was a close call between @prawn trippy picture of the blues and Farmers dab pic as well.

I also liked @Trophycliippf pic of his LSD-25, which I have to say is a stupid name for a strain. But after seeing the picture for the first time it has bothered me so much, Such lovely looking purple weed. I went out and brought some myself and decided to have a crack at it. So I will have to say thanks for the inspiration Trophyclippf and I hope my own grow turns out as good as yours.

Many thanks, the grow was the easiest yet. A hardy plant. I have a few seeds still, these will be under 400w and I'll let you know how it goes. A little tip, the plants in their later stages are drinkers. And I suspect can take alot more nutrients compared to want I dozed them with. As I say, those were the first autos I grew outdoors....silly not to being we had a great summer.

The smoke is a little harsh for my liking, but not a couch lock.

My personal favourite indoors are heavyweight fast and vast...evil shit.

• Like 1