Cream of the Crop - August 2018

Joolz

Cream of the Crop - August 2018  

200 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

@Joolz 

lol , That's not my bud eheehee. I think the votes on it need canceling so they can be cast again on the legit offerings here.

The bud is actually from a grow some time back now i think he said, 'mygreenmojo that is'. and it was entered into a cotc if remembered correctly.

I'm just doing a grow method that's copying his is all and posted the the pic's to show what I'm up against personally is all lol

It does say in the diary like

My vote goes to @prawn , Awesome pic that is fella.

Mind, All the pic's are nice to be fair but i found myself starring at that macro shot for ages.

Good luck all

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Resonance said:

It does say in the diary like

not all photos are picked from a  diary, more usually from the gallery and photo feed so whoever nominated it wouldn't have known
its also why we have a rule about not posting other peoples photos lol

never mind, thanks for letting me know, I'll pull it from the comp :yep:

I voted for Resonance`s M'olde Cheese, first of all I`m real a sucker for stacked calyxes, and I`m also chuffed to see people are still growing out the cross with Oldtime and Cheese, can someone remind me of the members name who started the project, I haven`t seen him in ages. mygreenmojo was his name of course :):doh:

e2a, well that was a waste of time lol

Edited by ratdog
  • Like 2

Always painfully hard there is so much beauty in all of these but I think I have to go with Prawn. The way the light shines though is amazing 

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Joolz said:

not all photos are picked from a  diary, more usually from the gallery and photo feed so whoever nominated it wouldn't have known
its also why we have a rule about not posting other peoples photos lol

never mind, thanks for letting me know, I'll pull it from the comp :yep:

Ah, is all good, Although i got my hopes up for a second seeing the nom, then realised the very next second, Mine aren't even in flower yet lol

All fine specimens this month but i went with @prawn macro shot, simply because it captivated me for some time.

A view into a world i rarely see, great pic.

Wishing all nominated goodluck

Reso

• Like 2

They are all great shots, and it was very difficult to choose, but I've gone with prawn because it's so beautifully trippy. It's like a work of art! 

• Like 2

I wish i could split my vote between all of the entries. 

All looks mouth wartering :smokin:

I went with nuttyprof looks like a lovley smoke.

But as i said i love them all. lol.

• Like 2