Cream of the Crop - August 2018

Joolz

Cream of the Crop - August 2018  

200 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Here it is! Our 174th Cream of the Crop competition in our quest to find the very best pictures posted at UK420 every month.

Voting closes at midnight 30th of September, you get only one vote, so have a good look before you choose.

Below is the short list chosen by the uk420 staff from last months nominations, for you our community members to vote on as the best or most interesting picture uploaded.

All the pictures short listed will get a permanent place in the Cream Of The Crop forum in Members Budshots.

The Prize's for this months outright winner is a pack of Fleur du Mal Cinderella 99 courtesy our new UK420 seed shop and an awesome prize from Intense Nutrients

large.I.N-competition-600x150.jpg

For information about how to nominate your photos please click below

BLhaze - Auto Maza

large.5b638cdb598d8_foto_no_exif(10).jpg

Cherry - Black Cherry Punch

large_222.jpg.97d8d7aecec5ffd111acb99055

Nuttyprof - OG Kush

large.20180118_071744.jpg.01fba843e279de

FarmerPalmersNT

large.20180806_234002.jpg.c8f35fe536564e

Trophycliippf - LSD-25

large.MVIMG_20180819_105602-1209x1612.jp

Lennon -  SourPowerOG Rosin Wax

large.ACE6D35F-D111-4721-B962-F507649C03

prawn - Micro photo of Blues

large.2018-08-30-23.01-2.jpg.4524de602e0

Fourofakindaces - Pineapple Kush

large.IMG_8951.JPG.01a654a126465366601be

@Resonance  @BLhaze  @Cherry  @Nuttyprof  @FarmerPalmersNT  @Trophycliippf  @Lennon  @prawn  @Fourofakindaces

• Like 17

I liked @Fourofakindaces pineapple kush picture, it seemed like such a good honest picture of a plant that I voted for it.

But it was a close call between @prawn trippy picture of the blues and Farmers dab pic as well.

I also liked @Trophycliippf pic of his LSD-25, which I have to say is a stupid name for a strain. But after seeing the picture for the first time it has bothered me so much, Such lovely looking purple weed. I went out and brought some myself and decided to have a crack at it. So I will have to say thanks for the inspiration Trophyclippf and I hope my own grow turns out as good as yours.

• Like 5

stunning pics as per usual guys...farmerpalmer just edges it for me, lovely macro shot!! some cracking prizes this month, well done to those nominated....:yinyang:

• Like 3

Nuttyprof gets my vote

Always amazes me the quailty of the photos when i can never upload anything but a blur lol

Good show lads

Congrats for being picked and good luck

:)

• Like 3

That Blues trichome up close and personal got my vote this month :yep: amongst some real great outdoor shots and that ball of flower rosin hash is just wonderful !!

Well done all :yinyang:

Farmer 

• Like 3

C'mon people, don't just vote and run lol

why not leave a comment too ?
tell us why you voted for who you did, some words of praise, encouragement, anything !

• Like 1

gone for a prawn ..that kind of steady handed shot takes me hours and even then not a chance ..tricky choice though ..every bloody month tricky choice .

• Like 2

Evening Uk420,

I have chosen to vote for what I think is a great picture, a bud I would like to smoke the most, great job @Fourofakindaces :yep:

You have my vote this month, it’s nice to see some more of the plant instead of just bud shots.

Take it easy.Jj:bong:

• Like 1

Nice too see a few new names in the hat as well this month

Well-done too all the nominees but it's fourofakindaces for me this month!

Loving the look of that pineapple! Ooomphhhh!! lol

Nice1 dodge

• Like 1