Crystal Candy & Green Poison

2 minutes ago, JAPE said:

@1312 nice one bud! Looking great, not long left. Do u think youll hit your 60 ounce mark?

Im not sure m8 hopefully near that, ill be happy with whatever tbh

• Like 4

Here they were on day 49. GP's are on plain water not ph'd, CC's will be on plain water from Friday. I only flush for 1 week.

Green Poison

large.IMG_1446.jpglarge.IMG_1445.jpglarge.IMG_1444.jpglarge.IMG_1441.jpg

And the Crystal Candy's

large.IMG_1455.jpglarge.IMG_1452.jpglarge.IMG_1451.jpglarge.IMG_1449.jpglarge.IMG_1448.jpg

Thanks for looking in ;) 

• Like 10

Bud rot!!!!

Found the dreaded rot on 2 colas from the same plant of one of the Crystal Candys.  i noticed it from these pics & just went & checked what i thought was suspect & yup its there, gutted!

Ive cut off the offending colas & i'll soldier on. Don't know how ive got rot as my RH has been late 40's early 50's

• Like 3

15 hours ago, assault and battery said:

Oh no! Well you’ve got great eyesight that’s for sure.  

First pic of the CC, 2 centre colas, one at back has some dying leafs i noticed! 

Edited by 1312
  • Like 3

On 17/10/2018 at 1:00 AM, 1312 said:

Bud rot!!!!

Found the dreaded rot on 2 colas from the same plant of one of the Crystal Candys.  i noticed it from these pics & just went & checked what i thought was suspect & yup its there, gutted!

Ive cut off the offending colas & i'll soldier on. Don't know how ive got rot as my RH has been late 40's early 50's

Ah no way man. I just found your awesome diary and was loving all those bud pics. Amazing bit of growing mate :bong: I got bud rot last run. Cropped the lot as it was ready anyway. Never ended up with anymore in my cured buds. I kept the suspect buds in a separate dry box

• Like 3

19 hours ago, The Padawan said:

Ah no way man. I just found your awesome diary and was loving all those bud pics. Amazing bit of growing mate :bong: I got bud rot last run. Cropped the lot as it was ready anyway. Never ended up with anymore in my cured buds. I kept the suspect buds in a separate dry box

Thanks for your kinds words & for popping in m8, appreciated :yinyang:

• Like 4

Same as above @1312 id  have to be riddled with bud rot before i noticed it, great spot fella.

Some fat juicy buds buy the way.

Best of luck

• Like 3

On 20/10/2018 at 7:59 PM, DMpenfold said:

Same as above @1312 id  have to be riddled with bud rot before i noticed it, great spot fella.

Some fat juicy buds buy the way.

Best of luck

Thanks m8 :stoned:

Here we are on day 56 of Flower for the Crystal Candy's. They are now on plain water & all seems fine on the budrot issue, no more that i can see but its an issue i'll have to address. My RH has been late 40's early 50's which i thought was good too. Im thinking theres not enough air movement at canopy level so ive just bought a RAM pedestal 16inch fan to hopefully help with this. There is currently 2 6inch clip on fans in there but they aint good enough on their own it seems. 

The Green Poison's were taken down at day 55. They were so pungent and sticky, im really looking forward to smoking this strain again.

Heres the Crystal Candys

large.IMG_1511.jpglarge.IMG_1507.jpglarge.IMG_1505.jpglarge.IMG_1504.jpglarge.IMG_1501.jpglarge.IMG_1500.jpglarge.IMG_1499.jpglarge.IMG_1498.jpglarge.IMG_1496.jpglarge.IMG_1495.jpglarge.IMG_1491.jpglarge.IMG_1489.jpg

You can see where i had to chop bits to extract the rot.

Hope you've enjoyed the journey

Safe growing :yinyang:

• Like 9

Looking good.  Shame about the mould.  I think i might have had a spot of mould on the same strain.  It rings a bell somewhere in my memory.  Ill try and check back and let you know.

;)

• Like 3

All lies,  i had a wee issue with sweet skunk.  Nice big colas but had issues. It wasnt crystal candy at all.  I always fancied growing crystal candy since her release. ..

Enjoy.

• Like 3

Just caught up dude, it looks proper spunking mate you've knocked it out of the park again! Shame about the rot but it is what it is, might not've been the humidity swings that caused the rot in the first place. A narner coming out on the inside of the cola can go funny and take a cola out! :yinyang: 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Phoenix said:

Looking good.  Shame about the mould.  I think i might have had a spot of mould on the same strain.  It rings a bell somewhere in my memory.  Ill try and check back and let you know.

;)

Hey m8 thanks for popping in :stoned: and for taking the time to check your previous grows

40 minutes ago, Golden Syrup said:

Just caught up dude, it looks proper spunking mate you've knocked it out of the park again! Shame about the rot but it is what it is, might not've been the humidity swings that caused the rot in the first place. A narner coming out on the inside of the cola can go funny and take a cola out! :yinyang: 

Hey m8 thanks for the kind words & popping in, useful to know it might not have been humidity that caused it, i'll be on my toes from now on. Just incase im changing the air circulation in my room, 2 6inch clip ons aint doing it lol i need a wider spread & something a bit more powerful

• Like 2