Crystal Candy & Green Poison

Well on day 6 i thought i would do some bending of the girls, here they are after it. Trying to keep the canopy fairly level but it usually has other ideas! we shall see.

large.IMG_1173.jpg

• Like 9

Here they were on day 14 flower yesterday, canopy is all over the place lol ive put secondary nets in but im not sure if they will reach it or not lol fingers crossed

large.IMG_1193.jpg

• Like 10

Looks great in here! What are those trays your pots are in? I’ve been looking at run to waste systems for mine and saw some similar to what you’re using I think? 

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, assault and battery said:

Looks great in here! What are those trays your pots are in? I’ve been looking at run to waste systems for mine and saw some similar to what you’re using I think? 

Hey m8 they are baseline trays like @Stonedjones has said, game changer, look on one stop grow shop bud run to waste section, you get a brain with it

4 minutes ago, Stonedjones said:

What are those trays your pots are in? 

@assault and battery hi those trays are called baseline trays I use them myself and highly recommend them

@1312 sorry for hijacking your thread lol nice diary though looking good 

no problem m8, cheers

• Like 3

Excellent. I started looking at coco and then I remembered how much hassle the run off was when hand watering.... these and a dripper system might be on the cards then... best get saving lol 

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

Day 31

Green Poison are showing signs of burning on 1.6ec but other than that they are flying :thumsup: the flower structure is exactly as i remember it :skin_up:can't wait

large.IMG_1287.jpglarge.IMG_1285.jpg

Day 31

The Crystal Candy are also flying along, looking forward to trying this strain too

large.IMG_1289.jpglarge.IMG_1294.jpg

Till next time :yinyang:

Edited by 1312
  • Like 10

Wow they’re looking great! Green poison has been a great smoke for me, I’ve ran her a couple of times. My candies don’t look half as good as yours...but they smell amazing lol 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, assault and battery said:

Wow they’re looking great! Green poison has been a great smoke for me, I’ve ran her a couple of times. My candies don’t look half as good as yours...but they smell amazing lol 

its all about the end product m8, thats all that matters :skin_up:

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, JAPE said:

@1312 any updates bud? Was enjoying this diary. Hope all is well

Hey m8 apologies for the lack of updates!

Here they were on day 43, ec 1.6 still ph 5.8-6

Green Poison

large.IMG_1424.jpglarge.IMG_1423.jpglarge.IMG_1421.jpglarge.IMG_1417.jpglarge.IMG_1414.jpglarge.IMG_1406.jpg

Crystal Candy day 43

large.IMG_1438.jpglarge.IMG_1436.jpglarge.IMG_1434.jpglarge.IMG_1412.jpglarge.IMG_1404.jpg

Temps & Humidity are bang in the zone

• Like 9