Crystal Candy & Green Poison

High people, thought i would do a review of these 2 strains. Im growing 5 of each. wish me luck.

This is them while vegging under a 315wCMH, very uniform i must say

large.IMG_1085.jpg

& here we are now Day 1 of flower. Ill update when i can. Thanks peeps x

large.IMG_1155.jpg

• Like 12

looking nic mate ,,,  i have some crystal candy seeds here ,,  think i will pop them next season ....  also got given 8 caramelitious  seeds  the other day too ..... theyre ment to be  not too strong  but  VERY  tasty to smoke ??

• Like 2

Just now, vortex said:

looking nic mate ,,,  i have some crystal candy seeds here ,,  think i will pop them next season ....  also got given 8 caramelitious  seeds  the other day too ..... theyre ment to be  not too strong  but  VERY  tasty to smoke ??

thank you m8, ive grown out some sweet seeds before & i wasn't disappointed. Used to have a great mum of the poison years back. Excited to be trying these 2

• Like 2

looking good, everything nice and neat.

I grew green poison and really liked it, really uniform in terms of flowering times and height with enough differences between plants to keep it interesting.

one of the best bred strains I ever had the privilege of growing.

what do you think of the parabolic reflectors compared to the standard euro types?

4 minutes ago, decentcriminal said:

looking good, everything nice and neat.

I grew green poison and really liked it, really uniform in terms of flowering times and height with enough differences between plants to keep it interesting.

one of the best bred strains I ever had the privilege of growing.

what do you think of the parabolic reflectors compared to the standard euro types?

thanks m8. I wouldn't use anything else other than the parabolics, great reflectors

• Like 2

They look lovely, really happy, my crystal candy’s look like shit since the thrips took hold but I’m hoping they pick up after the treatments - I’m one week into flower tomorrow, so I’ll be keeping an eye on these beauties and hoping mine match up.

• Like 2

hi fella, thanks for sharing, very beautiful pictures and plants.

Keep us updated about them, my friend. See you around,

Sweet smokes
Jaypp

• Like 1

12 hours ago, assault and battery said:

They look lovely, really happy, my crystal candy’s look like shit since the thrips took hold but I’m hoping they pick up after the treatments - I’m one week into flower tomorrow, so I’ll be keeping an eye on these beauties and hoping mine match up.

Thanks m8

2 hours ago, JAPE said:

Looks nice amd tidy in there :) could you tell me whats your set up bud? extractaction, intake etc 

cheers m8. Extraction is 10inch rvk, intake is 6inch rvk, grow area is 2.4m by 1.2m, 2m. Lights are 2 1000w hps

2 hours ago, Sweet Seeds -Jaypp said:

hi fella, thanks for sharing, very beautiful pictures and plants.

Keep us updated about them, my friend. See you around,

Sweet smokes
Jaypp

thank you m8, i will do 

• Like 4

@1312 thanks bud, just bought a similar setup meself, green qube 2.4 x1.2 x2.2 8inch extraction 6inch intake but only 2 600w parabolics. Do u not struggle with temps with 2000w ? And what kind of yields are u achieving with this set up?

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, JAPE said:

@1312 thanks bud, just bought a similar setup meself, green qube 2.4 x1.2 x2.2 8inch extraction 6inch intake but only 2 600w parabolics. Do u not struggle with temps with 2000w ? And what kind of yields are u achieving with this set up?

sounds good m8, my temps are up at 32C with both lights on at the moment but should be better as it gets cooler outside. Usually around 60oz m8

:ninja:

• Like 2

Happy days! Was thinking about getting 2 1000w for the winter and stick with 600 in summer ok bud thanks for the info and keep up the good work :)

• Like 2

Not much happening but thought id update with a better pic, they're under HPS but i took the photo through my grow room lenses.

Day 3

large.IMG_1165.jpg

• Like 8

Up up and away then! I think someone said expect 3x stretch to me (ive been straight since then) for the Crystal Candy? 

I’m really looking forward to comparing ours as I’ve only just started using the quantum’s so while it’s not very scientific, it’ll be good to see how we do, mine are a bit crispy still and I think I saw a thrip again this evening so even with lighting aside, I think you’re going to put me to shame :) 

Yours look really perky and happy! I’m well jell. 

• Like 2

hey thanks @assault and battery im very happy with both strains at the moment, they have great structure for what im about to do to them next week :badass:

the layout of the plants is as follows, so you know what your looking at

back row is - cc, cc, gp, gp, gp

front row is - cc, cc, cc, gp, gp

ive grown 4 sweet seeds strains before & all were great plants so i have high expectations of these lol na, i'll be happy with what i get, gp wasn't a big yielder last few times i grew her, the bud was second to none though so we shall see what we get this time around, can't wait!

• Like 5