Interested to see what papers people are using ?

Joey21

@Spark93 and about as thick as a newspaper folded in half lol each to their own but whenever i've tried one of those all I can taste is the rancid paper all the way down :puke:

• Like 1

On 25/08/2018 at 8:58 PM, Boojum said:

lol I used to smoke Marlboro, and nobody liked them so I never had to give up a cigarette for a spliff lol

on that note ...remember doing menthol marlborough or menthol more ..failing that consulate ..cool as a mountain breeze ,a joint with a menthol fag in it would fuck people up sooooo bad cos they would inhale way more ,caught a lot of the stoner braggers out back then ..

• Like 2

On 25/08/2018 at 9:54 PM, Lean Bear said:

ah yeah man, they bollocked you. Dabbing pre dab days.! There was real skill in taking the base of a wine bottle off, without leaving it as a lethal weapon lol

We used a milk bottle (glass one, long necked; there's a whole other thread..), and got the bottom off by dipping the base in boiling, then cold water, finally dropping a heavy dinner knife handle first into the bottle.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Golden Syrup said:

@Spark93 and about as thick as a newspaper folded in half lol each to their own but whenever i've tried one of those all I can taste is the rancid paper all the way down :puke:

I don’t think there that thick lol  , not tried any others really tho to compare , anyone got any suggestions 

Desperate times lead to desperate measures.

Back in the day, I  used bog roll one time. 

These days, it’s Raw.

Same as this guy ^^

Raws all the way.  Just discovered raw blacks - they are even thinner than std raws, so i'm getting a box of those next