Interested to see what papers people are using ?

Joey21

Best not to buy any papers from a market stall, unless you're into concertinas that is...........

Now " Job " they were real man's papers, none of this skinny thin raw rizla shite, they used to burn your throat proper and hide the taste of soapbar......:rofl:

• Like 3

Who's going to admit to having tried those stoopid gold skins? Perfect to go with overpriced cans that definitely absolutely certainly were shipped from cali:rofl: 

Silver rizla ,those new hemp rizla too .Blue rizlas are a little heavy but I have to make do with them sometimes .A few years ago it was cheap to buy bulk packs of large silver swans or "smoking" brand . I use raws because a buddy buys boxes of them but the hemp rizlas aren't too different and maybe a little lighter .

Little green Rizlas, single skins but when I was younger and feeling crafty 2,3,4 skins. I still regard gratis cards as the ultimate roach material

• Like 1

Green Rizlas. I agree with those who think Reds are too thick but I fail to grasp going off on one about thickness when the chemical components of the skin are all in the weed in the spliff anyway i.e. cellulose. A bit more won't kill you and a thicker paper avoids ending up with weed fragments sticking out through it.

19 minutes ago, buh said:

Little green Rizlas, single skins but when I was younger and feeling crafty 2,3,4 skins. I still regard gratis cards as the ultimate roach material

i rolled a nice 5 skinner last night for old times sake ..i still got it ..

normally im a one skinner every half hour when i have free time  kind of guy ..

• Like 1

I've gone off joints these days. I can't really find the same taste in them as a bong or a vape. Not sure if it's the paper or what. I might have to try a fair few different ones now that we're onto the topic lol. Never know, might find one that doesn't interrupt the weed taste.

• Like 1

Smoking Brown king size with a Raw tip. Started smoking again 6 months ago. Vape just wasn't tickling the right spots any more. Trying to smoke more bongs these days as the pure spliffs soon get through a crop.:bong:

My first spliffs were 3 skinnners, with a fag's worth of tobacco (usually Benson & Hedges) with a bit of red seal or gold seal crumbled on top. That's how we smoked pot in when I was a teenager in the 80s lol

Edited by Boojum
  • Like 11

1 minute ago, Boojum said:

3 skinnners, with a fag's worth of tobacco (usually Benson & Hedges)

I always used Old Holborn as no one else liked it, selfish bastard me...........:rofl:

• Like 4

Just now, stu914 said:

I always used Old Holborn as no one else liked it, selfish bastard me...........:rofl:

lol I used to smoke Marlboro, and nobody liked them so I never had to give up a cigarette for a spliff lol

• Like 1