Interested to see what papers people are using ?

Joey21

I usually get the 5m rolls of juicy jays wide papers and single raw hemp for smaller joints, just wandering what other people are rolling with and opinions on best papers from more experienced smokers. 

:) 

If I was going to be all connoisseur about it I'd go for OCB or Smoking black, they are my favourite skins :)

But the skins I've used most in my life are Rizla green, because I've spent a lot of time skinning up outdoors (often tripping my balls off lol ) and those clipped edges are very handy in that situation lol I've fucked up too many  spliffs trying to skin up in the dark with non clipped skins, off my nut on acid and got them the wrong way round :headpain:

FUCKERY. I TOLD YOU TO BUY GREEN ONES, YOU ARSE :ranting:lol

• Like 3

RAW King size slim.... and I buy them by the box (along with their roaches). 

I like them cos they're thin, and unbleached. 

Back in the day, it was Green Rizlas though, @Boojum, your words gave me a little flashback there. I've still got some Purple Ohm in my system from '88.

Edited by teehee
  • Like 2

RAW Kings.   Have done for years. Used to use the plain white roachs from local head shop but using the raw roaches now with the perforated ends that stop the little fly through bits.

4 minutes ago, teehee said:

I like them cos they're thin, and unbleached. 

If I have to use a white skin it just looks weird to me nowadays I'm so used to the RAW.

• Like 4

We bulk buy the Raw, the local shop sell the whiz Kalifa version with the handy little jabbing stick...

Hoping to give up the need for papers altogether soon though.

Edited by assault and battery
Removing punctuation
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, iBMe said:

Green rizlas mostly lol sometimes kingsize blues.

Greens? They're better for wallpapering. Fuck smoking all that extra paper!

• Like 8

I used to be a Rizla man, until a mate came round and got all snobby about my Rizla King size slims.... ranting about how much shit I'm inhaling. He used those ultra thin OCBs.... his joints were practically transparent while mine looked like they'd been wrapped in photocopier paper. 

It wasn't long before I discovered RAW skins. 

Now if I use a white paper it just doesn't feel right! YOu're right @monkeypig!!

5 minutes ago, monkeypig said:

If I have to use a white skin it just looks weird to me nowadays I'm so used to the RAW.

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, monkeypig said:

Greens? They're better for wallpapering. Fuck smoking all that extra paper!

Green Rizla are the best by far, Green swans and red Rizlas are too thick they are the wall paper type

Blue Rizas are too thin and they taste like shit, even a roll up with a blue Rizla is vile hell the silver ones are just the same

• Like 1

rizla kingsize blues or silvers for me or a pack of raw with the roach pack for a treat but i fancy some of them fancy glass roaches as i decimate all the packets for roach then end up with loads of loose rizlas that curl over on the gum and are a pain in ass to use lol 

• Like 1