Interested to see what papers people are using ?

Joey21

i cant even bare to touch green or red rizla lol
the texture of them sets my nerves off and i get shivers down the spine and goosebumps

and the effect is magnified if I'm listening to loud music :wacko:

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Joolz said:

i cant even bare to touch green or red rizla lol

Now that really is hysterical, the owner of a weed site who can't bear to touch rizlas...........ffs joolz mate, I've heard it all now.........:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

• Like 3

hot knives lol

Does anyone remember hotties ?

My dad : "Boojum, why do all the knives in the drawer have burn marks on them ?"

lol

I dunno dad :wassnnme:

I also have no idea where your bottle of evo stik went, and I certainly wasn't off my tits on acid when you came home unexpectedly lol

• Like 14

4 minutes ago, Boojum said:

hot knives lol

Does anyone remember hotties ?

ah yeah man, they bollocked you. Dabbing pre dab days.! There was real skill in taking the base of a wine bottle off, without leaving it as a lethal weapon lol

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Lean Bear said:

ah yeah man, they bollocked you. Dabbing pre dab days.! There was real skill in taking the base of a wine bottle off, without leaving it as a lethal weapon lol

We had a pair of tongs that someone appropriated from the chemistry lab at school... 

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Muppet said:

Parents on acid are serious hard work, only bods who come close are policemen. :police:

They see what they want to see lol

A 20 minute conversation about how your day was, and they still can't see that you're tripping so hard that you are in another dimension lol

Man I talked to my dad when I was peaking, he never noticed lol Just thought I was drunk lol

• Like 1

I always hated those green rizla's, they used to just piss me off when I was a kid.

I now use Elements king size and Quintesential tips when rolling a Doobie.

50 minutes ago, Lean Bear said:

I had a Dentist mate who used to use his drills to take the bottom off bottles of Jack Daniels to order..... great for hot knives, especially if you left it in the freezer first.... cool hits, then cough your guts up!

Did anyone use those skins that had a built in , tear off roaches..... as you tore them off there'd be a picture of a Policewoman removing her clothes...... 

• Like 2

My first experience of hot knives was at the local MC club house, only they didn’t have knives they had a couple of chisels and the didn’t have a bottle, they had a piece of exhaust pipe. 

Fun times. they taught me to skin up - I used to rock up in my school uniform with my lump of soap and pester them to help me roll a j so one day they said ffs come on in and the rest is history... 

Just realised ive not changed much as I’m just as annoying now but I’m contained online :) 

Edited by assault and battery
  • Like 3

9 hours ago, teehee said:

Did anyone use those skins that had a built in , tear off roaches..... as you tore them off there'd be a picture of a Policewoman removing her clothes...... 

lol yes used these a lot in my youth, cant think what theyre called now somthing like Hocus pocus or Helterskelter or similar I think, I think they are still around.

I used to dislike green riz too and would always buy small blues and mostly smoke 2 skins or L's That was a plus with blues and reds no cut off bits so you could stick them together nice and artsy.

Now the greens come free with the tobacco I just use them when smoking my little 1 skin spliffs and theres not really fuck all difference imo.

• Like 1

RAW`s and tips for me :)

Agree with a comment not to buy from market stalls etc as they are usually some shite fake fodder ! 

Farmer 

• Like 2

Two things that irritate me, matching papers and roach book sets :wanker: and tokers with scissors in their skinning up tubs.

You fukin know who you are.

scissor crew.

Paper choice = anything with lines so the tar burns off and doesn't coat the rest of the joint, cant stand raws they end up proper sweaty little grease  bats at the end

• Like 1

10 hours ago, teehee said:

Not Highland papers were they?

• Like 1