Dinafem Purple Orange CBD

colboyxx

@colboyxx what diyleduk has said is correct. If the footprint of your light can cover you plants foot print at a lower height and lower power then do that, move the light up as required. So why use 400watts when maybe 150watts will do the same thing.

Toke...

• Like 4

7 hours ago, diyleduk said:

At the right heigh, everything will be a bit more compact than hps. Node distance and buds. If you do see any leggy growth, just lower the light height.

Keep the temps up also. 28C is perfect for these lights as the leaf temps are a little lower than hps (1-2C).

@diyleduk Thank you for that added info my friend. LED growing us new to me so as much info as possible is appreciated. 

I'm just setting a 1.2m tent up so I'll give your panels a look as feedback so far from the UK420 community looks positive and it's nice to support other vendor's  :yep:

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 5

Hi everyone update time, she's 7 days into flower now and been under the new light for a week also, she's drinking lots, a litre a day, 1ml grow + 2ml bloom, I gave her some Epsom salt during the week also due to light green between the veins on the bottom leaves. I've noticed everything's growing very compact with minimal stretch at the moment, hope that's ok, let me know if not please, maybe she will explode upwards next week, that's it for the moment peeps, enjoy the pics, and as always all comments welcome.

large.IMG_1591.jpglarge.IMG_1591.jpglarge.IMG_1591.jpglarge.IMG_1591.jpglarge.IMG_1591.jpglarge.IMG_1591.jpg

• Like 5

Lovely grow @colboyxx and great photos. I am attempting a mainline grow after reading your and @JamJar diaries. 

You guys have this mainling sussed. 

Hope your enjoying the new lights. :bong:

• Like 3

I do have a diary up man. I tagged you in it so you can have a look and see if I’m going about it the right way. :yep:

• Like 2

Hi all update time, were 14 days in flower now and all seems to be going ok, she's still drinking a litre a day , 1ml grow + 2ml bloom, she hasn't stretched too much so far, temps are 27-29 lights on and 20-22 lights off, humidity 54%, plenty of new buds growing up towards the centre of the plant, whether they will come to much we will see, so yes all happy, the lights performing well so far too, here's some pics guys, enjoy and MOST of all stay safe.

large.IMG_1619.jpglarge.IMG_1619.jpglarge.IMG_1619.jpglarge.IMG_1619.jpglarge.IMG_1619.jpglarge.IMG_1619.jpglarge.IMG_1619.jpglarge.IMG_1619.jpglarge.IMG_1619.jpg

Edited by colboyxx
  • Like 7

@colboyxx Looking in great shape mate :yep:

You can see that early training and plant manipulation is now paying off  ;)

That's one lovely structured plant just getting ready to explode. Those buds are getting ready to show us what they can do ;)

Nice to read that the stretch has been minimal. What would you say mate? 1x - 1.5x stretch?

Coming along a treat ;)

All the best 

Mark..

Edited by Dinafem-Mark
  • Like 3

Plenty of buds forming there mate, doing a good job. Main lining is an interesting technique, ive never tried it but it's something that interests me.

Good luck with the rest :)

• Like 2